“Great value, nicely appointed room. Staff very friendly and...” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Geneva
Geneva
“Great value, nicely appointed room. Staff very friendly and...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great value, nicely appointed room. Staff very friendly and helpful. Would recommend hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

gmgeneva, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time out to write a review in regards to you recent stay. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay so much and we look forward to your return.

Alicia Rath

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Geneva
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

The woman working at the desk gave me outstanding service. She even took the time to find me a nice restaurant in her files and got directions for me on the computer. My room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was great. The employee even went out of her way to show me something on the available computer and printer so that I could print my boarding pass. I felt so uncomfortable, however, when the employee spoke so negatively to a complaining customer. The argument became so strong and loud that I was embarrassed for both of them as I worked on the computer in the corner. The customer was pleading for a room change. I teach customer service in large organizations and was shocked by the employee's lack of training. What happened to "the customer is always right?" Being nice to only the positive customers is not practicing good customer service. I have a wonderful seminar and film that I use on how to handle the angry customer using positive language and emotions to calm the customer down, as well as telling the customer what can be done rather than what can't. A little training can go a long way in helping employees handle difficult customers so that other customers do not have to suffer the discomfort of listening to loud arguments.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you so much for your review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I apologize about the incident that occurred. I am not sure what transpired with the staff and the guest that you are referring to. I will look into customer service training for our entire staff. Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.

Clearwater, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

We checked in 2/28/14 and went to go to bed. When I got in I noticed something.
I pulled back the sheets to find bodily fluid stains and dead skin all over the sheets.
You can imagine our horror. We complained to the front desk and the lady said this hardly ever happens???.she offered a new room but we turned her down and checked out . We moved to another hotel and got a shower. The reviews on this page must be fake. This is a dirty filthy hotel. Do not stay here.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
First of all, I would like to apologize to you for what happened during your recent stay. We pride ourselves in the cleanliness of our hotel and we obviously fell very short in your case. I can assure you that this NEVER happens at our hotel. The review that you see are absolutely not fake. We work very hard to make sure that every guests has a positive experience and we failed you. I would like to discuss this matter with you further. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience so that I can make this right for you.

Alicia Rath

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva? Share your experiences!