“Beautiful atmosphere, good food” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 70 Restaurants in Geneva
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night
“Beautiful atmosphere, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Reasonably priced, delicious food. The view is magnificent and the castle is gorgeous. Enjoyed our lunch there.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

engelsan@aol.com
“You get your moneys worth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Liked the atmosphere and the food was outstanding. My husband had the sirlion burger which was huge and flavorful. I had the Cuban sandwhich. The waiter was attentive and we were glad we stopped.

Visited September 2012
Geneva, New York
“win e tour”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

touring the new update of Belhurst while attending a wine tour and see they had added new items in different area of the building.

Visited October 2011
Geneva, New York
“What a disappointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

A friend and I went to Stonecutters for lunch. It took several minutes for a server to even come to the table. He appeared frantic and testy. We ordered the cold salmon salad. My salmon was practically raw, while my friend's was grilled appropriately. I couldn't eat the salmon. When I showed the salmon to the server, he looked exasperated. I said - "you look upset." He responded that they had had problems with the kitchen all day. I did notice that the server had taken a practically uneaten lunch from another customer who was complaining about it. The server brought me another piece of salmon (that, he informed me, they took off another salad they were about to serve). While it was more cooked, it was still undercooked for my taste. The overall experience was very poor and I will never return.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
ny
“Nice casual restaurant with an excellent menu .”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

We've visited the Stonecutters restaurant at Belhurst several times throughout the years during our visits to the Finger Lakes wine country. We've always been pleased with both the menu options and the over-all quality of the food, and the view of Seneca Lake is a bonus.

On this visit we both had the "French Onion Pub Filet" (a 6 oz charbroiled filet mignon served open-faced on French bread) priced at $13.95. It was cooked as we ordered and was very tasty. The Pub filet also came with Kettle Chips and a Deep fried pickle

If you're not very hungry, you can opt for the "Cheese Board for Two" at $6.95 and pair it with either one of Belhurst's own red wines or as we did once after a whole day of wine tasting, a nice tasting unsweetened ice tea with lemon.

Note: If you happen to visit when "Cecelia" is tending bar and/or waitressing you'll be getting outstanding service from one of the nicest persons we've ever had the pleasure of being served by.

• Visited August 2012