“What every person wants in a B&B!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Annabel Lee B&B Inn

The Annabel Lee B&B Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Geneseo
The Annabel Lee B&B Inn
You added The Annabel Lee B&B Inn to your Saves list
16 Main Street, Geneseo, NY 14454   |
Ranked #2 of 6 Geneseo B&B and Inns
Westchester, New York, United States
“What every person wants in a B&B!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I have stayed at the Annabel Lee multiple times and it has been nothing but enjoyable. The owner Pattie is very friendly, sweet, and attentive. She genuinely cares about your stay and meeting any of her guests needs. The inn itself is very charming with a true Victorian feel (stain glass windows and all). Most importantly it is very clean. I have stayed in the Hummingbird nest with the private balcony and Han's room and I loved them both. I also love sitting on the large second floor deck which has a nice view. Patty is also a great cook, the breakfasts never disappoint and there is always too much food. The Annabel Lee is also located right in the heart of town in walking distance of the local stores.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Baldwin, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

This bed & breakfast is perfectly situated for visiting your students attending Geneseo College...It is a 3min ride to the campus, and is right in town, near restaurants and shops...There is a small parking lot in the back of the building which is convenient...The Inn is charming, clean, and comfortable...with a really nice breakfast, of fresh fruit, yogurt, granola and one hot entree, always....The Innkeeper, Pattie is extremely efficient with bookings and lots of information about restaurants and surrounding area...also, knows lots of useful tips for planning around college schedule...I always stay here when coming to Geneseo...which I do quite frequently.....LorettaP

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Plattsburgh, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We have stayed here several times and have always enjoyed ourselfs. The house is well maintined and comfortable. The litlle touches add so much. We especially like the plate of cookies at the front entryway and the back porch for watching the sunset from. The owner, Patty, is always friendly, effiecient, and professional. We look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Staying at the Annabel Lee B&B when visiting SUNY Geneseo over Parent Weekend was one of the best experiences I've ever had traveling. This is a gem. I'm almost hesitant to write about it because I want to be able to always get a room here when I go up to Geneseo, but I'm so fond of this gorgeous place and the graciousness of its innkeeper, Pattie Cavanaugh, I just have to do the right thing and say: how can you stay anywhere else in Geneseo? Annabel Lee B&B is just what an inn should be: homey, beautifully furnished, each room unique and special, wonderful attention to detail and a homemade breakfast to linger over for hours. Plus the camaraderie of the other guests is priceless. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Lake Charles, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

My husband and I were college sweethearts at Geneseo, so we wanted to celebrate our silver wedding anniversary by spending a night there. I looked online to find someplace more special than a local hotel and found the Annabel Lee. Our stay was fabulous! The Victorian home is lovely. The first thing my husband noticed was the original woodwork in the entryway. We chose the Hummingbird Room for its private balcony and couldn't have been happier. We enjoyed a peaceful evening reminiscing while watching the sunset over the valley. During the hot afternoon, we sat on the front porch and watched the activity on Main Street. Breakfast was a feast, with homemade baked French toast casserole, fresh fruits, coffee, yogurts, cereals, juices, and breads. The owners, Donald and Pattie, were very friendly but did not intrude on us. We loved our stay here and will definitely go back!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Long Island, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2011

I stayed the at the Inn one night for my daughter's freshman orientation at SUNY Geneseo. The Inn is a two minute walk to the school and the town. The innkeepers were lovely and helpful, but not intrusive (which is sometimes the case). The inn itself was immaculately kept. and the furnishing were beautiful, but not too delicate to enjoy. Stayed in Han's room which overlooked Main Street, it was quiet with and without the windows open. Wonderful experience. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
Buffalo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2011

The Annabel Lee is located right in "downtown" Geneseo, so you can walk anywhere you need to go. The inn is beautifully restored and obviously lovingly maintained. Spotlessly clean, very quiet and Pattie and Don have thought of absolutely everything you might need. There is a full service kitchen on the second floor that leads to a lovely open air porch - the view is tremendous. I had to be up early to attend a conference at the college and Pattie thoughtfully had the coffee all set up, along with stocking plates, cutlery, toaster, fruit, muffins, yogurt, etc. They thought of everything. Wish I could have stayed longer!

Room Tip: Just tell Pattie or Don what you want!