“lovely, quiet and cmfortable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Temple Hill Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Geneseo
Temple Hill Bed & Breakfast
You added Temple Hill Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
114 Temple Hill Street, Geneseo, NY 14454   |
Special Offer
A Getaway Not Far Away!
Ranked #1 of 6 Geneseo B&B and Inns
Batavia NY
“lovely, quiet and cmfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2008

My husband and I visited the inn for a weekend getaway to celebrate the beginning of summer. We visit B&B's often as it has become a hobby for us. We were delighted by the beauty of the inn and the room (the valley rose) was quite romantic and was the room recommended by Gail when I called to make a reservation. We had such a nice, relaxing time and breakfast was hearty and delicious. On Saturday night of our stay we walked into town for dinner and Gail gave us an umbrella and told us that if we did not want to walk back to just call her and she would come and get us...what hospitaliy! When we returned from dinner we joined Gail and her husband on the back veranda for some wine and much enjoyable conversation, it was the highlight of our weekend as Mary also joined us and we watched a summer thunderstorm roll in. I would definitely suggest this inn to anyone looking for relaxation and comfort, it was an absolute pleasure.

• Liked — The hospitality
  • Disliked — location, not alot too do in Geneseo itself
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
roslyn, ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2008

I almost don't want to write about Temple Hill, I want to keep this inn available to me whenever I visit Geneseo, it's my "secret". But Gail and Mary (who are sister - in -laws and own and operate this inn ), so deserve this stellar review, and success, that I must applaud them.
A private, graciously sized home has been converted to this private inn. It is located off Main Street, quiet enough to sleep soundly but certainly in walking distance to SUNY Geneseo and Main Street. I fell into this delightful inn when the Main Street establishments were booked.(how lucky I was). I have visited the inn 4 times. The rooms are handsome and clean, the beds are the most comfortable to sleep upon and the breakfast served with all the guests is a feast and welcome treat. The grounds are inviting (especially weather permitting), there is a wonderful pool with garden setting or you may choose to sit on the porch just outside the dining room. On a few occasions I have stashed my wine in the guest refrigerator and indulged in wine,cheese, bread and fruit before calling it a night. I often get to share this with a guest or two and meet some wonderful people.
Gail and Mary are warm and hospitable. You will easily feel like family or they will give you the private space you just might want. Temple Inn is a real find. If you visit Geneseo or want to stay in close distance to Letchworth State Park I highly recommend it. MM Long Island, NY

• Liked — comfortable, clean, hosts were fantastic food excellent location great
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Temple Hill Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!