“Absolutely the best” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
freeport, ny
“Absolutely the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I have tried many pizza places in search of the best. Totonnos in Coney Island is high on my list. Real far for us to travel but we do it for the pie. They said try Lombardis' in the village, it's ok. We stood on some giant lines @ Grimaldi's in Brooklyn till we found we had one here in our backyard. If you are looking for a thin crisp crust search no more. Believe me, I have done the research. This is the best!!!! No slices just yummy perfect pizza pie.

Visited June 2013

Milton Keynes
“Good takeout!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We went here for a takeaway pizza. They didn't take card so we had an embarrassing situation where we had to count out the amount in small change and weren't able to tip, the staff didn't moan though. The pizza was delicious, it was so huge!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Meriden, Connecticut
“Soggy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I've been to Grimaldi's under the Brooklyn bridge in Brooklyn and their pizza is so good that it may be one of the best pizzas in the world. I visited Garden City for a conference and learned about this location. I just had to come for pizza. I ordered the chicken pizza and could not eat more than two bites. It was soggy, undercooked and tasteless. The waitress offered to take it back when she saw I ate so little and she brought another. It was the same. She again apologized and offered another and I declined and asked for the check. It now was longer than I wanted to be here. I had a long trip back home. The manager then came over without my prompting and he insisted on making another. I was feeling very awkward. I really just did not want anymore, at this point two soggy pizzas was enough. He would not let me say no so I again waited for another pizza, yes, it too was soggy and looked undercooked. I begged the waitress to please just bring the check so I could leave with my guest. I paid for the pizza and can not think of trying them again.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
California
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Great pizza, personable service and delicious tirimisu for dessert! Ordered the pizza with white sauce and it was tasty. Fresh ingredients and cooked perfectly. Can't wait to go back on my next visit to New York!

Visited May 2013
uniondale,ny
“No taste”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Went to Grimaldi Of Garden city, Paid 37.50 for a small pizza and grilled chicken salad, Onions and Tomatoes on pizza. My wife ate half a slice, I had @ slices My daughter put a lot of Pepper from home on it. No taste to the Pizza. I have eaten pizza all over Brooklyn and Long Island for 50 years and this was not Good pizza. Don't care about Brick oven if it don't taste Good. It all Start with the dough, then Add real cheese and sauce. By the way Take out is the only way I eat pizza. a fresh Pie is How i always order.

• Visited May 2013