“Repeat guest” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Los Angeles, United States
“Repeat guest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Stayed at this property in the past. Noticed some new breakfast items on the morning buffet which were delightful. The staff is always pleasant and cheerful. The ear buds in the fitness center was a nice touch since I forgot my headphones at home. Will definitley stay again the next time I'm in the area

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JRosanio, General Manager at Hampton Inn Garden City, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Trip Advisor survey. I'm delighted our staff treated you well during your stay and that you enjoyed our new breakfast items.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Had a wonderful stay at this Hampton Inn. Front the time we checked in the staff was extremely professional. The breakfast was always replenished and the heated indoor pool is one of the finest in the area. I've stayed at other hotels in Garden City and this one is one of the finest.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Trip Advisor survey. I'm delighted our staff treated you well during your stay. I'm also glad you enjoyed our breakfast and heated indoor pool.
Reisterstown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Nice hotel, wonderful staff, great service. Would have preferred for suite to be two rooms, but can't complain about size of the room. Complimentary breakfast would have been nice to have a clearly labeled gluten-free option, but food was very good. Good value for the price.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Trip Advisor survey. Our suites, although not two rooms are quite spacious and are very popular with all our guests. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in the Garden City NY area
New Haven, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I like this hotel. Everything looks clean and comfortable. Breakfast is free and they open early for our group since we have to leave early for work. Everyone is pleasant and accommodating. They have a very nice computer room also.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JRosanio, General Manager at Hampton Inn Garden City, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time out to complete our Trip Advisor survey. It's always great to hear positive comments about our hotel and staff. We are extremely proud of our breakfast operation and staff.
Thanks agan
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I stay very frequently at Hampton Inns for both my job and for family trips, and I have never experienced so much trouble like this. When I arrived at the hotel, I had to wait about 30 minutes to check in, and then when I checked in I was told my room was given away to another customer. Mind you, I had booked my room a month in advance to be certain to get the room I wanted. After taking a while to get settled in, the room next door began to play very loud music until very early in the morning and they were also making very loud noises. I complained to the front desk and they did nothing to help the situation. Management needs to work on helping their customers feel comfortable and worry less on socializing with other staff.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time out to complete our Trip Advisor survey. Please accept my apologies for your less than pleasant stay. I will certainly share your comments with the team so we can only improve for the future.
georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

The heated indoor pool was great. I loved my entire stay. The staff was extremely accommodating and the room very comfortable. Breakfast exceeded my expectations and the breakfast team was always available for assistance. Would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and colleagues

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time out to complete our Trip Advisor survey. It's always great to hear positive comments about our hotel and staff. We are also grateful for being in a fine location. Our guests continue to return because of our great location and service.
Thanks again
Garden City, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Convenient parking, friendly staff, and the inclusion of breakfast made it convenient for the business person on the go. Rooms are satisfactory. For a short stay, this is a good hotel. If you are a starbuck's lover like me, there is a location 1 minute away from the hotel!

Thanks again

Been to Hampton Inn Garden City? Share your experiences!