“Amazing!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Capital Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 111 Restaurants in Garden City
Cross street: Roosevelt Field Mall - Old Country Road & Ring Road
Jamaica, New York
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Visit started off shaky...when we entered the hostess told us there were no tables available only bar seating. I don't like eating at the bar so we left. I decided to check opentable app and they had immediate reservations available..smh. So I made the reservations via opentable and then we went back in. We were seated at a table immediately. Our waitress and the food definitely made up for the disappointing service provided by the hostess. Our waitress was friendly, helpful and very attentive. The food was to die for!! My steak was cooked perfectly!! I cannot wait to return!!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good food over priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

We walked in without reservations and they were friendly and accommodating. The service was very good. The food came out quickly for us it was fine for others may feel rushed. The price would be my only complaint. Look at the menu before you go otherwise you might have sticker shock.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nassau, New York
“Classy Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I've eaten here many times and have never been disappointed except on one occasion, Mother's Day. The food met expectations, but service that day was not up to their usual standard due to the large number of diners celebrating at brunch. I noted this in a review I did at another web site and I promptly received an email and phone call from the manager apologizing. It should be noted that I did not give a bad review. In fact. other places would be happy if I gave four star out of five. The manager informed me that they take all reviews seriously and strive to meet the highest standard because they know that at their price range, customers expect it. I told him I appreciated the phone call and that I will still eat at his restaurant whenever I want steak on Long Island. That's why the five stars for this review.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
MA
“Perfect birthday dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

I have come to expect an excellent meal and impeccable service from any Capital Grille that I have visited. The Garden City restaurant exceeded my expectations. The staff made a birthday dinner very special. When we arrived at our table, I was impressed with the colorful confetti decorating the table and a birthday card. The manager stopped by to offer congratulations as did many of the staff. A birthday dessert sampler was a total surprise. Our waiter took a picture of our party and at the end of the meal presented the picture to us in a folder. What a wonderful reminder of a great celebration and delicious dinner.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Merrick, New York, United States
“Food and service is outstanding!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I highly recommend Capital grill. The food is awesome but the service is one of the best anywhere. One of the women in our party had a wardrobe miss function with in a matter of minutes a safety pin was delivered to our table. There was a wine spill they then brought to the table. They think of everything. Can not wait to go back!!!

• Visited June 2014