“night at nautical mile” 4 of 5 stars

+1 516-992-8188
Website
Improve this listing
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: Sandy had all but wiped out our restaurant. We have worked hard to rebuild and regroup. JC Cove has New Management, New Staff, New Menu, New Bands and a strong desire to make your visit with us as pleasant as possible.We offer the freshest fish on the Nautical Mile. Try our 10 oz. Angus Burgers. Choose your topping and enjoy! All served with Steak Fries. Our bartenders are trained in making the newest cocktails. Perfect for lunch or dinner. Come to JC Cove and enjoy the food, the music and the view while you dine with us. We encourage you to please write a review here on Trip Advisor. We read all the reviews and will respond to them.
North Arlington, New Jersey
“night at nautical mile”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

A group of us went to eat here while at Nautical Mile. We all found the food good, but we found it extremely expensive. One special that was ordered for two people cost $118.!!! Guess it was our stupidity not to have asked what this special was, but that's a little over the top. But on another note, the entertainment & atmosphere (on the water) were both very nice.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Hancock
“Horrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Worse restaurant I think I've ever been to I think. service was terrible they ran out of hamburgers everything else was overpriced and I got fish wasn't impressed at all we found a fly in are bread and someone got there steak late and it was cold I will never go here again

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“chilling in LI”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

just driving around I went with my friends and enjoy the service and food in this place. Latinos waiters and server from Dominican Republic and Central America.

Delicious meal but the 'SERVICE" it was the best to me. excellent Latinos employees.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Nice entertainment, but very very bad service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I took my family there for father's day dinner and we were seated immediately which was a surprise, but that was the only good thing about the visit. We sat for about 20-25 minutes without anyone coming over to the table. My friend then had to go to the person who seated us to find out if anyone was working in our section. Finally a male waiter showed up and took our drink orders for a party of 5. It took him another 10 minutes to return with only 2 of the orders, then another 5 minutes with 1 more. After waiting another 15-20 minutes for the rest of our drinks, we then again had to go to the person that seated us to ask about the rest of our drinks because the waiter could not be found. She said that she would take care of it herself. Another 10 minutes later the waiter finally showed up and informed us that the machine was being serviced and it would take another 5-10 minutes for the rest of the drink orders. After having to wait so long just to have our drink orders filled, we decided to skip appetizers and ordered our meals which came in a reasonable time. We ate and then asked for the bill because by then we were disgusted with the service. After looking over my bill I noticed that I was not only being charged for things that we did not order, but the highest gratuity was included in my bill. When the waiter finally came around again, we brought this his attention and he said I don't know why they did that because you are only a party of 5. Makes me wonder about all of the other customers that neglected to check their bills

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Rude service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

My first trip back to the nautical mile after sandy. We were a party of three that arrived early to Freeport and wanted to kill some time before meeting up with some friends. The host began small talk with me and practically pulled us in off the street to dine. We arrived around 4 pm. We had asked for a table by the eater and was told that we could not sit there and we were put into an uncomfortable corner table. Again we were told no and then the guy says it's reserved and pulls about a sign and says see that no w, you can't sit there! Very rude and nasty. Our waiter was the only reson we stayed . When we left the table was still empty and when I said something he put his hands in my face. I almost called the police on him. Will never go back!

• Visited May 2014