We stayed at this motel on our way to Toronto. Dunkirk is a nice lakeside town with a lot to offer. All of the hotels were really high priced for the area except this one. It is much better than your average Motel 6. Not right on the lake, but right next to other stays that were way out of our price range.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Dunkirk - Fredonia Hotel
- Days Inn Dunkirk - Fredonia Hotel Fredonia
- Days Inn Dunkirk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Western New York. The Days Inn Dunkirk-Fredonia provides you with an affordable, quiet, relaxing atmosphere in the heart of the concord grape belt in rural Chautauqua County, New York. We are minutes from SUNY Fredonia with Niagara Falls, Buffalo, and Erie PA within 1 hour drive. Free High Speed Wireless Internet throughout our hotel. Complementary Business Center in our lobby, and Daybreak Deluxe Breakfast w/Waffle Station served daily from 5:30am to 9:30am. We can accommodate your small business meetings in one of our meeting rooms. All rooms include Hair Dryers, AM/FM Clock Radios and Coffee Makers. All Business Place rooms also include Microwave and Refrigerator, Iron and Board, and Complimentary Snack Pack and Bottled Water. Pets Allowed but with a pet cleaning fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Days Inn Dunkirk - Fredonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.