“Made a bad situation better” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3916 College Point Blvd, Flushing, NY 11354   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Flushing
Cincinnati, OH
“Made a bad situation better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

My late flight out of LGA was cancelled. Since everyone else's flights were cancelled too, the dependable chain hotels were all booked. I chose The Parc Hotel based on Tripadvisor reviews. I was very pleased with the property. I was given a complimentary upgrade to a corner room on a high floor when I arrived. Loved the Bigelow toiletries. The fitness center was small but adequate. I'm not a breakfast person so I didn't have a problem with the selection. I also loved the contemporary decor and didn't expect a stovetop, which would make the room convenient for longer stays. The room was clean; however, management should add cleaning the baseboards to the housekeeping checklist. The baseboards in my room and the hallways were laden with dust which marred an otherwise pristine appearance. Guests should note that the cab from/to the airport costs between $16 and $20 which, when added to the hotel charge, increases the room cost considerably. Also, it's pretty hard to hail a cab in front of the hotel so I ended up walking a few blocks to a busier street. The clerk was very friendly. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
THPARC, General Manager at The Parc Hotel, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Ready4thenextplace,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate and value all of our guest’s feedback. We have shared your feedback with our Housekeeping team, and We hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon.

Best regards,

Kevin Chang

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Had a flight cancelled and everything near airport was booked solid. Found it through Tripadvisor and it had good reviews. Decided to try it and was not disappointed. Clean rooms, friendly service and great price. It's location is a bit of a drawback but 10 minutes from LaGuardia and excellent deal made up for it. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014
Chih C, General Manager at The Parc Hotel, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Thorupsky,

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

My boyfriend and I had spent the day at LaGaurdia airport waiting for a delayed flight that was eventually cancelled. We wanted to find a hotel near the airport and happened to come across "The Parc Hotel" and I am so glad that we did! From the moment we walked in the doors we knew we were in a special place. The hotel is very modern and clean. Our room was spacious and spotless! The bed was so comfortable I felt like I was at home! But what really sets The Parc Hotel apart from other hotels is the staff. The staff was unbelievable.

When our flight was cancelled AGAIN the next day, we didn't wait a second to call The Parc Hotel and returned for one more night.

If we ever find ourselves in Flushing NY again we will certainly stay at The Parc Hotel!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
THPARC, General Manager at The Parc Hotel, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Britandsan,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us, and I am thrilled to hear you had a terrific stay with us. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Parc Hotel soon.

Best Regards,

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

like many other reviewers here, i ended up at the parc hotel after my flight out of laguardia was canceled. snagged a room on hotel tonight for a really great price and was actually delighted with the hotel. check in went smoothly (brian at the front desk was awesome) and the room was very well appointed. super comfy bed. the rooftop bar was a good place to commiserate with other thwarted travelers who were also stranded for the night.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

My flight was canceled. I found the hotel through Hotel Tonight. Great price, from a distance it looked questionable (especially at night) however, once I got inside its style rivaled the most modern of Las Vegas hotels (I'm looking at you Cosmopolitan)

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

My wife and I stayed here when our flight was cancelled, and a prospectively bad experience turned in to a delight when we arrived at the Parc. The front desk staff was friendly, professional, and accommodating. The design is very clean-line. The bed in our bedroom was very comfortable, and the bathroom was well-appointed. Unfortunately, the rooftop bar/café and the ground level restaurant were not yet open (the hotel opened in April, 2014 we were told), but the architectural renderings were appealing. We would stay there again - for US Open tennis, a ball game, an overnight on an international connection, or another cancelled flight.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Prospect
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

My aunts and I ended up here when our flights got cancelled, and let me tell you, this unique, oriental hotel was one of my top favorites ever. With everything from the latest technology to a complimentary Asian-styled breakfast (don't worry, there's also American options too), The Parc is a stunning hotel with a multitude of positive features. My favorite was the bed-- probably the comfiest bed I've ever slept in, no kidding! My only concern was the lighting, but the manager said that they were already planning on working on that section to lighten up the rooms. Overall, fabulous hotel with many great features. I highly recommend!

Stayed June 2014

Been to The Parc Hotel? Share your experiences!