“awful!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Bayside, New York
“awful!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

Everything was Awful, the service, the food, the parking, Even the bathroom was discusting!. I will never go there again! My Friend got so sick!

• Visited July 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

38% Recommend
“Salty Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

I had a groupon for $20 which is equivilent of a $40 meal. Went there, an old lady told me that in order 2 get the $20 deals, you have to order $80 meals. I was like "what?!?". So it seems she is not honoring the groupon. I'm not gonna make a big scene, n so I order cheap, something call "Bifteki".
Order came, two slab of meats like a burger, n a plate of rice...very plain. I cut a piece of that meat...too salty & disgusting flavor. Is this how greek food taste like? There was a wedge of lemon & I thought maybe if I squeeze it, the meat would be less salty and more flavorful. It tasted awfull.
I couldnt stand it no more, I ask waiter to doggie bag it(so I could feed it to the nyc's rat). The waiter ask me if I want to use my groupon...who would be that stupid to use a $20 credit for a $15 meal. Bottomline, meal sucks.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Queens, NY
“Avgolemono soup and Greek Salad are superb”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2010

This is one of the more authentic Greek restaurants in Queens outside of Astoria...it is not a "souvlaki and gyro" place. You can go there for a hearty avgolemono anytime, and their salads use the best Greek imported cheeses and an olive oil that tastes as if you put the entire olive tree in it -- it's that good. i've had their lamb chops, and my mom, who does not generally eat fish, loved their grilled sardines! The service is not all that attentive; you might have to get someone's attention if you want more bread or water, but in some ways, that makes it feel more homey. This is not a "snooty" place by any means; don't expect someone to watch your every move and ask whether everything is ok, but the atmosphere and food are good, and service is very friendly. Isn't that what it's all about?

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good Fish!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2007

Good Fish!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“OKAy Greek food. go for...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2007