“Not worth the money” 2 of 5 stars
Review of taste of bisoux

No photo provided
Description: post-security in delta terminal at laguardia airport
Versailles, Kentucky
“Not worth the money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Good food and beer/wine, but far from the best airport food I have ever had. And very pricey. My wife and I, on an extended layover, each had a salad and an entree and 3 glasses of wine. We also split a side vegetable and a cheese tray/dessert. The total bill was $175. And their system was down, so none of the electronic gadgetry was working, so we did not know the status of our flight or realize the tab we were running up.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Ohio
“Best airport dining experience I've ever had”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

At the end of a tough business trip dealing with Hurricane Sandy cancellations and delays, a little high-tech coddling, first-rate food and an excellent beer and wine selection was just what I needed. The grilled chicken and haricots verts at Bisoux were very nicely done. You order easily via an informative iPad menu with pictures, but the wait staff still came over to let me know it would take 20 minutes to prepare and to make sure I had enough time. The iPad also tracks the time remaining till your boarding call, so you don't have to keep checking the time. As it happened I had plenty of time and was on my own, so it was great to have online newspapers and anything else I wanted on the Internet right in front of me to keep me happily engaged while I ate and drank at a leisurely pace. Contrary to the experience of another reviewer, I found the staff friendly and attentive.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great (for an airport)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Quite an upgrade from hot dogs. A very pleasant surprise for LGA. Of course much of the food is pre-cooked, but the food is tasty and well prepared. Fries are terrific, good wine selection, order via iPad.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
knoxville
“staff not talking to you at this place”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

this place probably great for the Type A traveler, but really.......it was just a little too techno for me. You view the menu and place your order on an IPAD; it's really like shopping on Amazon.com. Choose your selection, put it in the shopping cart, place your order, swipe your credit card, add your tip and make purchase. The tip option is before the service, not after! Then enter your email address and a receipt will be emailed to you. I am sure there is an option for paying in cash, but it wasn't obvious and same with tip; there must be an option for a lower tip but I did not see that. the young bar staff had NO interest in conversing with us, even for the sake of our business.

• Visited September 2012