We stayed at this hotel in October 2011 for 2 nights. We were looking for an "inexpensive" (for NYC standards) hotel in NYC and found this Red Roof Inn in Flushing, Queens. Very good value for New York, large rooms, great view, nice staff, the location is OK, not too far from the Subway station that takes you into Manhattan (it's a half hour ride though!) Overall, no complaints whatsoever!
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Flushing Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Flushing Hotel Flushing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Flushing is located in the heart of downtown. We are minutes away from USTA National Tennis Center (Home of the US Open), Shea Stadium, downtown Manhattan and LaGuardia Airport. Guests may relax at the Botanical Gardens, Flushing Meadows Park, or enjoy a city tour of Manhattan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Flushing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.