“Awesome Stay, nice hotel!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Fishkill

You added Hampton Inn Fishkill to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Fishkill
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   544 Route 9, 544 US 9 (for GPS users), Fishkill, NY 12524   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Ski & Stay Package
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Fishkill
Port Jefferson Station, New York
“Awesome Stay, nice hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

The hotel was gorgeous, it was all newly renovated and I loved it. My room was great, and Sarah who worked that evening and checked me in was more than helpful. I dont usually remember names but she was great, and does a wonderful job.

Room Tip: Everything was great about the hotel, dont think it would matter where you stayed.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write us about your experience during your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Fishkill! It is very gratifying to hear all the positive comments about our recent renovations and improvements to the Front Desk, Lobby, and the Continental Breakfast area. We have a terrific ownership that has reinvested in their hotel, and have provided one of the best products in the Fishkill area!
It is also very gratifying to know that you found our team member, Sarah so friendly and helpful during your stay with us! I am so proud of the team we have here in Fishkill and their commitment to guest service.
I truly hope that you’ll be able to come back to visit us again in the near future and to enjoy all that the Hudson Valley has to offer!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Hampton Inn Fishkill with over 20 family and friends for our wedding weekend. The staff was extraordinary throughout the wedding planning and during our stay. The hotel was so pretty and clean. We would recommend this hotel over and over again. Thank you!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

RyanSaunders, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Michele V,

Thank you for your review! I know that the weeks after your wedding can be just as busy as the weeks before so I'm honored that you took the time to share your Hampton Inn Fishkill experience with the TripAdvisor community. It was an absolute pleasure getting to know you and to host your friends and family during your special day. We hope to see you again soon and wish you and your husband all the best!
Staten Island NY, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

The Hampton in in Fishkill NY is an extremely comfortable place to stay and has a fantastic complementary breakfast. I was there three nights and slept very comfortably all three nights, over six hours each despite a 5:00 am wake-up on Friday. Saturday night into Sunday I slept over 8 hours, almost unheard of for this insomniac.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Dear Alan W,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your Hampton Inn Fishkill experience! As hospitality professionals, our entire team is dedicated to making sure that you have a top-notch visit to the Hudson Valley. We're glad that you enjoyed our free hot breakfast buffet as well as our famous "Cloud Nine" beds! You can even visit www.hamptonhomecollection.com to purchase the same mattress for your home. Thanks for being our guest and we look forward to hosting you again!
New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

A family wedding brought us to this Hotel for the weekend. We were greeted with smiles and a helpful staff. From check in to check out, always someone there to assist. Rooms were clean, bathroom and shower had all you needed. The breakfast staff was so helpful to my gluten free grandchildren. They went above and beyond to make them feel special. Thank you!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write us about your experience during your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Fishkill. I'm glad that you found our hotel convenient during your travels with great amenities such as our continental breakfast, business center, and comfortable Cloud 9 Beds! I am also pleased to hear that our complimentary hot breakfast buffet offers enough options to all our guests, including with special diets such as gluten free! I greatly appreciate your comments about the pleasant genuine service that you received during your stay with us as well. Thank you again for your comments, and I hope to welcome you back in the near future!
Utopia, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had a great experience--very pleasant & accommodating staff and management--very comfy room, clean, and well appointed. I will not hesitate to stay there again when I'm in the area visiting family & friends; also will recommend very highly to anyone!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experiences with the TripAdvisor community! Hampton Inn Fishkill prides itself on its friendly, caring staff and offering the 100% Hampton experience. I'm glad you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms, which feature our special Cloud 9 bedding collection. We look forward to serving you again soon during your next trip to the Hudson Valley!
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I do not typically feel the need to write reviews on hotels, but this experience has stuck out to me and I felt that I needed to convey that. My entire stay was very relaxing and the staff went out of their way to meet my needs. It was all very clean and an overall great experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your enthusiastic review! We've all very proud to be Hampton Inn Fishkill and it's great to see that you had such a fantastic experience. I'm glad that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast buffet and that we lived up to the Hampton Satisfaction Guarantee of "clean rooms, friendly service and comfortable surroundings." Come visit with us again in the near future!
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I can't get over how much this hotel impressed me. I would recommend it to anyone traveling into the area. FIVE STARS!!This hotel does not disappoint. I will always use it when I am in the NY area!! The General Manager was so friendly to us, inquiring about our stay and making sure that every need we had was met. Quite frankly one of the nicest hotel stays I have experienced in quite a long time. If I could give it more than 5 stars I would! My husband and I were thrilled with our stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. I am very happy that you enjoyed your accommodations during your stay with us and found our staff extremely helpful and courteous as well! I am very fortunate to work with some spectacular team members who truly care about the comfort of our guests. We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed here at Hampton Inn Fishkill and feedback such as yours helps us in monitoring all areas of the hotel, and is used as a tool to further achieve the high standard of quality for which we strive. I hope to welcome you back to the Hampton Inn Fishkill in the near future!

Been to Hampton Inn Fishkill? Share your experiences!