“Hampton Inn Fishkill--Great!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Fishkill

You added Hampton Inn Fishkill to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Fishkill
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   544 Route 9, 544 US 9 (for GPS users), Fishkill, NY 12524   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Millbrook Winery Tour
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Fishkill
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Utopia, New York, United States
“Hampton Inn Fishkill--Great!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had a great experience--very pleasant & accommodating staff and management--very comfy room, clean, and well appointed. I will not hesitate to stay there again when I'm in the area visiting family & friends; also will recommend very highly to anyone!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experiences with the TripAdvisor community! Hampton Inn Fishkill prides itself on its friendly, caring staff and offering the 100% Hampton experience. I'm glad you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms, which feature our special Cloud 9 bedding collection. We look forward to serving you again soon during your next trip to the Hudson Valley!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I do not typically feel the need to write reviews on hotels, but this experience has stuck out to me and I felt that I needed to convey that. My entire stay was very relaxing and the staff went out of their way to meet my needs. It was all very clean and an overall great experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your enthusiastic review! We've all very proud to be Hampton Inn Fishkill and it's great to see that you had such a fantastic experience. I'm glad that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast buffet and that we lived up to the Hampton Satisfaction Guarantee of "clean rooms, friendly service and comfortable surroundings." Come visit with us again in the near future!
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I can't get over how much this hotel impressed me. I would recommend it to anyone traveling into the area. FIVE STARS!!This hotel does not disappoint. I will always use it when I am in the NY area!! The General Manager was so friendly to us, inquiring about our stay and making sure that every need we had was met. Quite frankly one of the nicest hotel stays I have experienced in quite a long time. If I could give it more than 5 stars I would! My husband and I were thrilled with our stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. I am very happy that you enjoyed your accommodations during your stay with us and found our staff extremely helpful and courteous as well! I am very fortunate to work with some spectacular team members who truly care about the comfort of our guests. We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed here at Hampton Inn Fishkill and feedback such as yours helps us in monitoring all areas of the hotel, and is used as a tool to further achieve the high standard of quality for which we strive. I hope to welcome you back to the Hampton Inn Fishkill in the near future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I am a well traveled individual, however this is the first time I have felt compelled to write a review for a hotel. My experience at The Hampton Inn in Fishkill was impeccable. The hotel was clean, staff was welcoming and attentive, and the General Manager personally took the time to welcome me as if I were family. Beyond my personal experience, I was even more impressed with what I witnessed while sitting in the lobby. As I was waiting to meet someone, a tour bus arrived. Over 20 people of all ages were checking in and each person was greeted with the same warmth and kindness that I had received. The consistency of the customer service that I both witnessed and experienced has made me a loyal guest.

Stayed October 2013
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community! Your remarks about the impeccable experience at our Hampton Inn are greatly appreciated! It is the positive and kind comments, such as those that you expressed that reward our efforts to provide the highest level of quality service and guest satisfaction. Whether you are traveling as an individual, family, or as part of a bus tour, we pride ourselves in making sure each of our guests feel welcome and as your described, as family. We are delighted that you chose to stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hudson Valley and the Hampton Inn Fishkill in the near future!
Haymarket, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

The staff was friendly and efficient, room was clean and fully furnished...housekeeping refreshed everything promptly for our second night. Everything was quiet for a peaceful night's sleep. We couldn't have asked for more.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Hampton Inn Fishkill! On behalf of the entire team, we're so thrilled that you had such a positive experience. We're very proud of our clean rooms, complimentary breakfast buffet and free 24/7 coffee bar. Please visit us again soon!
Rahway, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I stayed here in July and the rooms had a smell. I am not sure if was because the room were not being used much! I had some small issue that were fixed. There was a burned out light in my bathroom and instead of the normal a/c in the wall they have individual units near the window. I am not a fan of that type of a/c. It just never gets regulated right to hot or cold. The staff was nice and accommodating and the breakfast was good and the dining area was very nice. I probably will not stay here again. I would prefer the Courtyard by Marriott across the street!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you for reaching out to share your recent experience with us via TripAdvisor. Our success is dependent on the feedback we get from loyal guests like you. I’m saddened that you felt your room had an unpleasant odor and that the ionization treatments did not remedy it as well. I can assure you that this is an isolated incident, and we are making every effort to ensure this does not happen again. We also continue to replace our A/C units to more modern energy efficient GE models. While this has been a large expense, we understand that it is an important feature for our guests comfort and we look to complete this project in the near future. Although some items during your stay were not to your liking, I am pleased that you found our team members friendly and accommodating.

We hope that you’ll give us the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you’re passing through. We certainly value your business and do hope that this does not preclude you from visiting the Hampton Inn in the future.
Grand Rapids, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Stayed for a week at the Fishkill Hampton and thoroughly enjoyed every aspect. The hotel staff were all helpful and very friendly. The hotel itself was very clean everywhere. Breakfast was varied and very good. We were delighted with out stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Hampton Inn Fishkill! On behalf of the entire team, we're so thrilled that you had such a positive experience. We're very proud of our clean rooms, complimentary breakfast buffet and free 24/7 coffee bar. Please visit us again soon during your next visit to the beautiful Hudson Valley!

Been to Hampton Inn Fishkill? Share your experiences!