“Great stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Fishkill

You added Hampton Inn Fishkill to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Fishkill
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   544 Route 9, 544 US 9 (for GPS users), Fishkill, NY 12524   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
2X Points Package
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Fishkill
Lake Ronkonkoma, New York
“Great stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Check in was quick and friendly. Rooms are clean and updated.easy access to restaurants.. Nice flat screen tv,s.
Coffee ,tea and hot choclate always ready for you.. And the breakfast is always good a must try...

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write us about your experience during your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Fishkill! I'm glad that you found our hotel convenient during your travels with great amenities such as our continental breakfast, comfortable updated rooms, and our 24 hour coffee bar! I greatly appreciate your comments about the pleasant service that you received during your stay with us. Thank you again for your comments, and I hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Old Bethpage, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We had confirmed reservations at Hyatt House (across the street) but they were not honored. Instead they sent us to Hampton Inn. The beds were comfortable, the room clean, the bathroom clean and bright, the staff helpful, concerned and cooperative. There were other guests bumped from Hyatt House checking in at the same time. We all agreed that the experience at Hampton Inn was pleasant.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience during your stay in Fishkill. While I completely understand the frustrations of being “walked” from another hotel, I am certainly glad that your detour ended with us! I’m glad you found our team members very friendly and found your room to be clean and comfortable! Although we were not your first choice during this visit to Fishkill, hopefully we will be your only choice in the future! Thank you again for being our guest!
Windham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

The staff at this facility were exception, especially Alexandria at breakfast and at the front desk.
It was a real pleasure to stay at such a well equiped motel. Every thing was clean and user friendly! Hope to stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you so much for choosing to stay at our hotel. We are very pleased that you had a great experience, and would like to thank you for recognizing Alex, and our front desk. We take a lot of pride in our hotel and want to provide an outstanding experience for each guest that comes to our Hampton Inn! I look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to the beautiful Hudson Valley!
Stuart, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Well , my neice gets married on friday the 13 th . Well,our flight was delayed so myself and 9 others missed the wedding but arrive in time for the reception. The hampton inns staff I was a bit stressed when I arrived and the staff was calm patient with me. I wanted to personally thank Ryan ,elisa,Leigh,Sarah,and Alex for making our stay enjoyable

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for recognizing our staff members, at times it can be a bit hectic in traveling but I am happy to know that our team made your stay enjoyable. Even though you missed the ceremony, we hope you had a great time at the reception, and a safe flight home. We hope we see you the next time you are in the Hudson Valley.
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Hotel service and room were excellent. Having breakfast always an extra. Location great to tour around Hudson Valley and close to Woodbury Commons outlets for shopping. Easily accessable off the I 84.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your Hampton Inn Fishkill experience with the TripAdvisor community! We're all thrilled that you had such a great stay and enjoyed our convenient location off the highway, complimentary breakfast, and famous Cloud 9 beds. Every day we strive to continue to provide value and superior customer service, and your comments reward us for our efforts! Come back and visit us the next time you're in the Hudson Valley.
Lighthouse Point, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Hampton Inns are my go to hotels! The rooms have great beds and plush bedding, fluffy towels, complimentary high-speed internet, tea & coffee available all day, and a predictable free contential breakfast. The Fishkill Hampton Inn is an older hotel that has been nicely renovated and maintained. The hotel is directly off I-84 on Rt 9 and surrounded by lots of big box stores and chain restaurants. It is a short distance from Stewart International Airport and close to many sightseeing locales.
Our room looked like the standard Hampton Inn I'd come to expect. Our flooring carpet was damp but after turning down the air conditioning & unpacking I jumped on the bed and didn't give the floor another thought. My son & I put on the tv for some entertainment and found that some of the basic channels and all of the premium channels were broadcast in Spanish. A call to the front desk elicited a response that there were Spanish channels and English ones (duh, I know that). On rechecking I found that I had been right and all the channels we were interested in were broadcast in Spanish. I called the front desk and the manager said that she could not do anything as she was the only person in the hotel and had to man the front desk. While she did offer us another room I was made to feel as if it was my problem and not the problem of the hotel. Since we had unpacked already, we did not want to change rooms. We figured we could use the high speed internet which turned out to be spotty but usable for the night.
Upon checking out the next morning I told the receptionist about the tv so they could put it on a repair order. The reaction I got was similar to the night before - sorry, but I don't really care. TV is not a necessity like running water, clean sheets and air conditioning but it was the lack of a real reaction that has surprised me. For this reason I cannot rate this property highly.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback in regards to the language and channel selection on your room's television. I apologize for any inconveniences this caused your family and regret you were disappointed in our service of the issue. We do our best to ensure every guest feels valued, cared for and appreciated and your comments will help us to achieve this goal moving forward. Thank you again for your review and I invite you to stay with us the next time you return to the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.
Montpelier, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I've stayed at the Hampton Inn in Fishkill many times. I recommend this Hotel highly. It was refreshed 1-2 years ago and is well maintained. They have a good, full continental breakfast menu. The TV system was recently updated with a bunch of HD channels. There is a nice indoor pool. Most importantly, the staff is very friendly and competent. Tip: If traffic noise bothers you, request an odd-numbered room, especially those room numbers in the twenties. BTW, I see groups staying here frequently, so the tour operators like coming here. These groups seem to be responsible groups, not obnoxious college-jock groups. Another Tip: There are many chain restaurants in the immediate area. But there are at least 2 excellent, but pricey, restaurants hidden in the Village of Fishkill, about 3/4 miles away.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Again, let me say thank you for your continued loyalty to the Hampton Inn Fishkill. I am honored and proud that we have earned and maintained your business! Also, thank you for taking the time to share another TripAdvisor review of your time at our Hampton Inn! It is very gratifying to hear all the positive comments about our renovations and improvements to the Front Desk, Lobby, Breakfast, and most recently our addition of over 250 HD Channels and new modern drapery and Hudson Valley artwork! It’s amazing to look back and see the numerous improvements that we have seen in just over a year’s time! I also want to thank you for recognizing our staff for their high level of service. Thank you again for your wonderful feedback, as this continues to reward the efforts and commitment of our team. I look forward to seeing you again during our next manager’s reception on Wednesday evenings!

Been to Hampton Inn Fishkill? Share your experiences!