“Warm and friendly” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Fishkill

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Fishkill to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Fishkill
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   544 Route 9, 544 US 9 (for GPS users), Fishkill, NY 12524   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Bonus Bucks Bundle
Ranked #1 of 11 hotels in Fishkill
Jonesboro, Arkansas
“Warm and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I reached the Hampton Inn Fishkill on a blustery cold Feb evening, and was immediately recharged by the ambience. The foyer was bright and welcoming, there was hot coffee (and hot water for tea) and cookies at the counter. Checkin was quick and friendly, my room was clean and spacious. I am picky about the sheets and I was very satisfied with the quality. The breakfast was very good and the server was energetic and friendly. I saw several families and children appeared very much at home. There is an indoor pool that I did not use. The hotel did not have an in-house excercise facility but gave me free passes to a health club about 2 miles away. This sounds like a negative, but the health club was very good, and worth the drive.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write us about your experience during your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Fishkill! It is very gratifying to hear all the positive comments about our recent renovations and improvements to the Front Desk, Lobby, Breakfast, and even the modern carpet design in the hallways. We have a terrific ownership that has reinvested in their hotel, and have provided one of the best products in the Fishkill area! I also want to thank you for recognizing our staff for their high level of service. Thank you again for your wonderful feedback, as this continues to reward the efforts and commitment of our team. I truly hope that you’ll be able to come back to visit us again in the near future, with warmer weather of course!

353 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
New Brunswick
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Clean, Safe & Secure, with everything you need, friendly staff, 24 hr Coffee & Tea, and easily accessible from the highway, we really enjoyed our stay. Bed was very comfortable...loved the comforter...Water temp & pressure were great. Local restaurant was awesome...one the hotel recommended. Would definately go back and try out other Hampton Inn's.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Thank you for sharing your Hampton Inn Fishkill experience with the TripAdvisor community! We're all thrilled that you had such a great stay and enjoyed our convenient location, complimentary breakfast, and famous Cloud 9 beds. Come back and visit us the next time you're in the Hudson Valley!
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

This hotel is highly recommended. I chose this hotel to visit my boyfriend who is doing a rotation in Montrose & we stayed for almost 2 weeks. The staff was great & the rooms were spacious & very comfortable. The free breakfast was better than most & the kitchen staff was great too! My overall experience was wonderful & we will be back!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor comment regarding your recent visit in the Fishkill! Your remarks about the pleasant stay you experienced here at the Hampton Inn Fishkill are greatly appreciated. I am proud and flattered that our team "exceeded your expectations"! It is the positive and kind comments, such as those that you expressed, which reward our efforts to provide the highest level of quality service and guest satisfaction. Thank you again for your comments and we hope you and your boyfriend can join us again in the near future!
Bryant
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Very nice hotel clean Sarah at the front desk is great, delightful, friendly ,very pleasant . I all your employes are like her you would be very luck. Murphy Rogers I travel quite a lot and this is one of the best hotels I have stayed at , I have traveled all over the country, Sarah like I said is super

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write us about your experience during your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Fishkill! I also want to thank you for recognizing our Front Desk associate, Sarah! I will be more than happy to share your comments with our staff during our "Daily Huddle"! It is feedback such as yours that assist us in the monitoring of the hotel's success, and is used as a tool to further achieve the high standard of quality service for which we strive. I hope I have the pleasure of welcoming you and your company back to the Hampton Inn Fishkill in the near future!
Burlington, Vermont
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Decent value for the area, the hotel is well managed and comfortable. Beds are a bit spongy, but good location in Fishkill. This hotel is listed as being close to West Point but it is not. It is about 35 minutes away. No complaints about the staff, they were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your Hampton Inn Fishkill experience with the TripAdvisor community! We're all thrilled that you had such a comfortable stay and enjoyed our convenient location! We strive to provide a great value for all of our guests that visit us at the Hampton Inn Fishkill. Come back and visit us the next time you're in the Hudson Valley!
Gaithersburg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We were passing through on a trip down south. Our stay was a very pleasant one. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The beds were very comfortable. The choices of places to eat in the area was great. The room smelled of sandlewood when we arrived which was good for me but a little too much for my wife. The pool was a little over clorinated but that may be for the better. The breakfast layout was great. I would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your Hampton Inn Fishkill experience with the TripAdvisor community! I'm glad that you we're able to enjoy a visit with us in Fishkill! We're all thrilled that you had such a great stay and enjoyed our convenient location, complimentary breakfast, and of course the indoor pool! It is feedback such as yours that assist us in the monitoring of the hotel's success, and is used as a tool to further achieve the high standard of quality service for which we strive. Come back and visit us the next time you're in the Hudson Valley!
Rotterdam, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We rented a room for the night here and it was wonderful. The hotel staff were fantastic, the place was spotless and the rooms were fantastic also. We have stayed recently in other hotels and I have to say they are getting shabby. NOT HERE! Highly recommended for anyone staying in the area. I tank you all for the great experience. Our hostess Arielle at breakfast was excellent too! She is a great hostess and needed to be recognized for it!Thank you again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
EddieBello, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fishkill, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at the Hampton Inn Fishkill! I am very pleased to hear that your stay was comfortable and you found our rooms spotless!. I also want to thank you for recognizing our Breakfast Hostess, Arielle. We have so much pride in our hotel and we all share a commitment to provide an excellent stay to every guest, every stay, every day. In fact one of our housekeepers was just awarded The Spirit Award, the highest honor in the Hampton Brand for excellent service and commitment to team and community! Thank you again for your feedback and I truly hope to see you during your next stay with us!

Been to Hampton Inn Fishkill? Share your experiences!