I had a great stay there starting with the warm greeting from Sarah (front desk) with some yummy cookies. The list of restaurants and bars along the recommendations was very helpful in unfamiliar territor. It was also really nice to be able to get a hot, fresh cup of coffee at any time without having to go out. The beds were very comfy with lots of pillows. Access to a workout facility was nice eventhough it was not on-the-property.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Fishkill Hotel
- Hampton Inn Fishkill Hotel Fishkill
- Fishkill Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn Fishkill located in the scenic Hudson Valley is a beautiful 99 room hotel that was most recently renovated in 2008 in guest rooms. Our new Perfect Mix Lobby saw a renovation in mid 2012. New pictures on the way! Our beautiful guest rooms include microwave, refrigerator and 32" flat-screen TVs. Wireless internet access is available at no charge in all guest rooms and public spaces. Breakfast and parking are also complimentary. We offer an indoor swimming pool and free passes to a local health club. We are conveniently located on US Route 9 at I-84 between Newburgh, NY, Poughkeepsie, NY and Danbury, CT. History buffs will enjoy visiting the FDR and Vanderbilt Mansions and gourmands will love a visit to the Culinary Institute. For our business travelers we offer three convenient routes to the just-next-door IBM facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Olotels, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Venere, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Fishkill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.