“JR Olympic 1 Night Stay” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Conference Center fishkill, NY

You added Ramada Conference Center fishkill, NY to your Saves list
Ramada Conference Center fishkill, NY
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   542 Route 9, Exit 13 off I-84, Fishkill, NY 12524 (Formerly Holiday Inn Fishkill)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #11 of 11 Hotels in Fishkill
Norwell
“JR Olympic 1 Night Stay”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

1st room given was a smoking room that was gross and the floor smelled awful
2nd room toilet clogged

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Alexia Z, Manager at Ramada Conference Center fishkill, NY, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
We are sorry your experience at the Ramada did not meet your expectations. We are currently in the process of making renovations to our hotel. We will be sure to give all your comments and concerns to staff and management. We appreciate your business and hope you will be back and allow us to make your next stay with us more enjoyable.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Salem, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Stayed here because it was the event headquarters for a UST&F cross country race. Why THEY made that choice is beyond me, but shame on me for not checking Tripadvisor before I made my reservation. If I had, I would have stayed at one of the other 3 hotels in the same complex. The hotel is beyond tired, it's exhausted! The carpets were worn, the room furniture looked like it came from a thrift store, the bed was uncomfortable, the pillows were bricks, and the towels were thin; these are the pluses.
I booked a non smoking King room with a pull out sofa for my husband, myself and our 14 year old. There were 2 towels in the bathroom, a sticky film all over the bathroom floor, and no bedding or pillows for the sofa bed. I called housekeeping multiple times, no answer, called manager on call multiple times, no answer. Took a 1/2 hour before someone answered at the front desk. Housekeeping came with sheets and blanket, no pillows and did nothing about the bathroom floor. On our way out to dinner around 6:30, (decided not to join the pasta party where the buffet table was set up in a narrow main hallway) told the front desk we still needed pillows and the floor cleaned. Had not arrived when we got back around 9, so we gave our son a pillow from our bed. Housekeeping finally showed up with pillows around 10, which could not be used because they reeked of cigarette smoke! As if it could not get worse, I woke up with my face directly on the mattress because the fitted sheet had popped off the bed and there was no mattress pad, yuk!!!

Room Tip: The only good room would be at another hotel.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Kitchener, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Awful spot. I brought a tour group here and they made the entire group check-in INDIVIDUALLY. 48 very unhappy passengers. On top of that, the halls and washrooms were filthy, and the manager has refused to call me back to discuss the tour. STAY AWAY!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Conference Center fishkill, NY? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Conference Center fishkill, NY

Address: 542 Route 9, Exit 13 off I-84, Fishkill, NY 12524 (Formerly Holiday Inn Fishkill)
Location: United States > New York > Fishkill
Ranked #11 of 11 Hotels in Fishkill
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Conference Center fishkill, NY 3*
This full-service hotel offers 157 guest rooms, restaurant, business center, fitness center, outdoor pool, free WiFi, free hot breakfast (included in rate) room service and on-site laundry facilities. Hotel also offers 10,000 sq ft of conference/meeting space. Truck and RV parking is available. Conveniently located at the junction of I-84 and Route 9 in the Hudson Valley. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Conference Center fishkill, NY reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Conference Center Fishkill, Ny Hotel Fishkill
Holiday Inn Fishkill
Fishkill Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Ramada Conference Center fishkill, NY, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.