“Pleasant Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Conference Center fishkill, NY

You added Ramada Conference Center fishkill, NY to your Saves list
Ramada Conference Center fishkill, NY
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   542 Route 9, Exit 13 off I-84, Fishkill, NY 12524 (Formerly Holiday Inn Fishkill)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #11 of 11 Hotels in Fishkill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Carlisle
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

The room was not blocked for my stay prior to my arrival resulting in a 30 minute check-in. The front desk staff did not seem adept at managing crisis. The lodging area of the hotel appears not to have been upgraded since the 1980s. Not very welcoming. The continental breakfast was not one that one would expect from a major hotel chain.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Alexia Z, General Manager at Ramada Conference Center fishkill, NY, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
We are sorry that your experience with us did not meet your expectations. We are in the process of making additional renovations to the property, and hopefully in the future you will give us another opportunity to make things right. We appreciate your business.
Frankford
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

There were long brown hair in the bed and it wasn't ours-found a bug in the coffee tray. The phone didn't work. The security doors didn't work. Hairs in the bathroom. No refrig. no microwave the room was out dated.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for your comment, it is comments such as yours that helps us improve on our services. We are sorry that your experience at the Ramada did not meet your expectations. We are currently in the process of making renovations to the property. Hopefully, in the future you will give us another opportunity to make things right.
Staten Island
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

During my stay, I called the front desk to complain about noise at 2:30a.m. (my room faced the patio near the pool area). There was an after wedding party going on. Within 5 minutes, the guests outside were shouting (using profanity) and making threats. The staff member told wedding party which room noise complaint came from. Banging on door, shouting and slamming of other room doors persisted until 4:30 a.m. When front desk staff was advised in the morning, I was told "I have only been the manager for a few weeks, but I can take $10.00 of of your bill. My child was scared and crying through the night. Because there was a party going on, there was alcohol involved. I could not call the front desk again as they had already jeopardized the safety of my family. I am currently waiting to hear back form the corporate office. I also booked a room for my parents. Upon check in, I was informed that their room was "given away". I booked a king bed with a sleeper sofa. My child was very excited about having a "slumber party" in her grandparents room. They room they were given had no sleeper sofa, hence, no room for my child. When the covers were pulled down off of the bed, the sheets were soiled with a black substance and the carpets had not been vacuumed. When trying to call the front desk, the phone in the room didn't work. When someone finally arrived to rectify the situation (45 minutes later), the sheets were changed but the carpet still not vacuumed. The reason given was "this is the second shift. The first shift should have done this". The staff did nothing to rectify the situation. We checked out of the hotel at 6:30a.m. The staff desperately needs training in customer service. The patio area should not be open 24 hours a day for parties when families are paying to sleep; after all, when I booked the reservation, I booked a hotel, not a night club. It is important to note that prior to this incident, I did overlook the smell of smoke in the bathroom in the non-smoking room as well as the dead insect on the bathroom floor. I am not a complainer and have never written a negative review about anything or anyone. This

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Pemberton, New Jersey, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Room and hotel smelled bad. No internet and no phone. Coffee supplies were not replenished each day. Credit/debit card was improperly charged and haven't been able to get compensation yet. Everytime we tried to use our key card it didn't work and had to be reprogrammed. Front desk staff is clueless.

Room Tip: Don't stay at this hotel
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Mountainville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Was here for my sisters wedding on 8/17/13. Waited over an hour to check in with the one person they had at the front desk.
Front desk clerk went into my sister and brother-in-laws room at 3am with another newley wed couple and told them they had to get out because they were given the bridal suite in error despite the fact that they were just married that day. Clerk then left the newleywed couple outside of thier room very upset and angry (understandably so) while he returned to the front desk. They were banging on my sisters door yelling at them to get out of thier room. They finally left and returned to the front desk. The next morning my sister and brother-in-law were locked out of thier room because they re-keyed it.

Next day several of our guests rooms were entered by the maid staff well before 11am checkout because they needed to clean the rooms for 3 incoming weddings. Some of our guests rooms were left wide open and held open with towels while thier belongs were still in the rooms and there were no maids in site.
We asked them to keep the bar open past the 1am closing, which they did until 2am. However, the 2 bartenders were very rude and unfriendly and refused to put any music on. At 2am they simply turned off the lights and told us they were closed.

The whole experience at the Ramada was awful. Do not stay here!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Conference Center fishkill, NY? Share your experiences!