“Awesome place to stay, I would refer to anyone.” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Fishkill
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Theresa, New York
“Awesome place to stay, I would refer to anyone.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2010

My boyfriend works away from home and stays here. I have come down for a few visits the staff here are great. This is a very warm friendly place to stay. I took ill and my stay here was unbelievable they were all so eagar to help me and make sure i had everything i needed while my boyfriend was at work. It is not easy be being away from a loved one ,but at least i know the people are friendly, he is in a clean environment, it makes it a little easier. We would come back for a stay here anytime. If you are out of town and need a place to stay I would recommend Quality Inn & Suites in Fishkill, NY you will not be disappointed. A+ in our book!!!!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Fishkill, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2010

rooms are very clean and comfortable
convenient to malls groceries doctors and just about anything you would need
there is really no best about my stay the entire stay was great
the entire staff is always making sure that everything is okay and if you need anything

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Vero Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2010

On a recent visit to New York, we chose the Fishkill NY Quality Inn on the basis of Tripadvisor reviews and the recent award from the Choice hotels chain. I wasn't disappointed in any aspect of our one-night stay except for one thing: road noise. Our room was clean, nicely furnished, as was the hotel in general. The breakfast selection was better than average for this chain, although seating was limited. Our room was on the 3rd floor, facing the rear parking lot. The hotel is situated just off I-84 and the back side faces an eastbound exit, set close by. On the Friday night we were there, the truck traffic and resultant noise continued all night. An occasional truck used their engine brake to decelerate down the off-ramp, for even louder noise.
If noise of this sort might be a problem for you, we would reccommend asking for a room on the front side; we would certainly stay in this Quality Inn again on the side not facing the highway.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2010

I've stayed here several times while traveling through the area and have been pleased with the cleanliness and comfort of the hotel. Quite a large selection of food for breakfast, although the seating area is rather small, so expect a wait or take the food elsewhere to eat.

Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Brooklyn
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2010

Friends and I needed a place to stay for a night and get cleaned up during an outdoor adventure. It was sufficient to our needs. We didn't have time to take advantage of everything the hotel offered, but we did appreciate the shower and beds.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
Becker, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2010

We were traveling to see our son/nephew/grandson gradutate from West Point. The day we had to leave to catch the train back to NYC, the OWNER of the hotel tried his best to get us a taxi, and when he couldn't get one, he TOOK US TO THE TRAIN STATION HIMSELF so we wouldn't miss it!!!

That, to me, is exceeding our expectations of great customer service!! I highly recommend anyone staying at the Quality Inn in Fishkill. Beautiful scenery, great hotel.

• Stayed May 2010
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2010

Made me feel like I was welcome. Thank-you for making the stay so enjoyable!

• Stayed May 2010

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Fishkill? Share your experiences!