“This is a very clean place to stay.” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Fishkill
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Yummy000
“This is a very clean place to stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a few times. It is always VERY clean. The staff is also friendly & efficient. Out of all of the Quality Inn Suites that I've stayed at, this one is by far the cleanest one of them all.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Let me start by saying that the girls at the front desk were very helpful and sweet. The room was clean, the air conditioner worked well, and the hotel in convienently located by the water park, walmart, cvs, as well as several places to eat. I do have 2 complaints and 1 suggestion however. Complaint #1: internet connection was terrible, had to shut off wifi and use my phone's 4g in order to access the internet. complaint #2: i booked a king suite with a sofa bed and told the lady on the phone we would be using it. When I got there, the bed was not made because they never noted it in the computer. I was given sheets and blankets and had to move the coffee table, pull out and make the bed on my own. I was not happy about that. As for my suggestion, the shower curtain does not reach the very small side of the shower and the floor gets wet. I suggest longer curtains which aren't fabric to prevent the water from getting on the floor. If it hadn't been for the whole bed situation, i would have given it a five.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We took my son to visit The US Military Academy at WestPoint and were looking for a reasonably priced hotel that was clean and decent. This place was both. It is right off interstate 84 about 30 minutes from WestPoint. I asked for a room opposite the freeway. We had a clean 2 queen room with a fridge. The beds were decent and the room/bathroom was clean. It is a newer hotel and had a very nice exercise room. The breakfast was decent with a wafflemaker, eggs, sausage, cereal, etc. very convenient to walk through the parking lot to the 84 Diner or a little ice cream stand. Friendly staff and great rates if you are a Choice Hotel member. Would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

At the Quality Inn, Fishkill, we had a large room with a sofa bed. The desk staff were exceptionally pleasant and helpful when we checked in. They even made a fresh pot of coffee for us and there were cookies available to go with it. The hotel is right off I-84 so we found it noisy from the traffic. The room was very clean with good bathroom fixtures. The bathroom light and fan were on the same switch but the fan was quiet so this did not present an issue.
Negatives were that the TV reception was bad; we could not get PBS; the refrigerator did not have a freezer component (we need to re-freeze our freezer packs while travelling). Breakfast buffet was just average. The pre-formed eggs had no taste. There was no half and half for coffee so we had to use the milk provided for cereal. We finally found some butter after an extensive search. Mostly margarine was provided.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Middletown, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

My mom and I stayed here for a stopover for one night. I selected this hotel because of the great price (compared to all others nearby) and its proximity right off the highway. I was pleasantly surprised that it seemed newly refurbished with lovely details like mosaic tile in the entry way, a stone accent wall at the reception, granite counters in the bathroom, new bath tub/shower, new carpet, and nice crisp clean bedding. It is not a luxury hotel but it was very comfortable to stay here due to the cleanliness and decor. The breakfast was typical, waffle maker, cereal, coffee etc. and there is a diner right next to the hotel if you'd rather a more extensive meal, though we ate dinner at the diner and it wasn't very good. Just up the street from the hotel is a quaint little street with some cute looking restaurants and I wish we had tried one of them instead of the diner. My only complaint was that the people in the room next to us were very loud and due to the lack of acoustics in the hotel it sounded like they were in our room (though most hotels seem to have the same noise issues). I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants very easy access off the highway and to be close to some of the area attractions.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Holiday, Fl.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Everything about our stay was excellent. Like some other reviews we heard no sound from neighbors. This location has received the Platnum award from Choice hotels for the past 5 years. The staff was very nice, the room was super clean and bedding was excellent. Cookies, coffee, capachino and hot choc. in the lobby.

Stayed May 2013
Nashua, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

This hotel is rated platinum by Choice Hotels, and I can see why. Beds were extremely comfortable, place was clean, personnel at the front desk was welcoming and breakfast was very good. I would stay here again, in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: I did not realize they had a restaurant nearby or on the premises. You may want to ask about it at...