Stayed here on a Friday night in July after seeing a performance of Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival at Boscobel. They offer a 10% discount off ticket prices when booking the hotel. We were VERY impressed, not having set our expectations very high for a Quality Inn. Couldn't beat the price of about $90 INCLUDING all tax. A bit of a drive from Boscobel--about 20 minutes--but very convenient to I-84, and worth the extra distance for a rate this good, especially compared to the B&Bs in Cold Spring which would have been closer to the theater.
Impeccably clean, no signs of wear and tear in our room or in public areas. Comfortable bed. Mini-fridge in the room. Complimentary breakfast in the lobby included bagels, english muffins, pastries, mini-muffins, cereals, fruit, eggs, sausage, juice, coffee, and make-your-own waffles. Cookies available at the front desk when we arrived at 2:30pm and closer to midnight after the show. Friendly staff. We'll make this an annual trip in the future and will happily book the Quality Inn.
I'll note that our room faced the interstate but we weren't bothered by any highway noises.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites Fishkill Hotel Fishkill
- Quality Inn And Suites Fishkill
- Quality Inn & Suites Fishkill Hotel
- Quality Inn Fishkill
- Fishkill Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Hotel Fishkill
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Olotels, Venere, Otel, Fareportal and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Fishkill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.