“Clean Hotel, Helpful Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Fishkill
Chicopee, Massachusetts
“Clean Hotel, Helpful Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

We were in town for a funeral - always a stressful, unplanned, confusing time. The hotel accommodated most of our family - without knowing we were all in the same hotel - and the staff was amazing at being sensitive to our reason for being in town, yet upbeat enough that they brought smiles to our faces during this sad time. I heard several family members comment on how clean there rooms were and also how good breakfast was. Simple, but more than sufficient. Really, overall, everything was excellent and I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Fishkill/Beacon area.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
NYC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011 via mobile

My wife & I were up for the weekend and based ourselves out of the Quality Inn. It's right near I84, and very close to Boscobel where we were seeing the Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival perform all weekend. The breakfast buffet (free) was consistent and offered something for everyone. Even though the hotel had a family reunion being held there the staff were very helpful.

• Stayed July 2011
Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

The Quality In & Suites, Fishskill, NY hosted our Southerland Family Reunion 2011. From July 29-July 31. The hotel was extremely, friendly, polite, courtesy. Whatever we needed in assisting us in our events, they were able to accommodate us. Rooms were very clean, bathrooms were very clean, beds were very comfortable, "almost like home away from home" WiFi, was great, breakfast was great. I can say that everything that they promise, you actual do get that and more. Each time a staff member was approached, they always with a warm greeting and smile to reply! This is a wonderful hotel to stay at, we will be back when time allows us to be!!!!

Room Tip: The WiFi works all through the hotel, The beds are really comfortable!
new york
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

This hotel was a slight disappointment after seeing it was number 1 on tripadvisor. The things I liked about the hotel: clean, brand new, free continental breakfast, adjacent to decent 24 hour diner, right off I-84. The things I didn't like: ugly decor, "suite" was really just a large bedroom with mini fridge and microwave, only styrofoam coffee cups available in room and also at breakfast, and the number one thing that dissappointed me....was more expensive than Sierra Suites just down the street, which provides a real suite (separate bedroom, full kitchen) for the same or less money. Also, it was a minor things, but the bed was not really all that comfortable, although not horribly uncomfortable either.

So this is a good hotel in terms of being clean and convenient, but the price is too high for what it is. It is more expensive than Sierra Suites and Hilton Garden Inn just a few minutes away, both of which are a little more upscale, have better decor and bigger, nicer rooms (a Hilton bedroom is pretty much the same as a Quality Inn "suite"). I would stay here again, but only if the other hotels aren't available or have higher prices.

Room Tip: No problem with road noise as long as you request a room away from the road. However, less expensiv...
Cressona, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

We were stranded in Beacon/Fishkill area July 11, 2011. Car dealership (Healey Hyundai) directed us to Quality Inn Rt. 54. Personel were wonderful! We stayed one night- rooms were exceptionally clean and comfortable, Front desk manager got us a crib for the baby. Breakfast was best we've had in the north- not usually known for hospitality. Car needed multiple days to get new transmission. Had to rent a car to get home (4 hours away) Hotel allowed us to leave pop up camper parked behind parking lot. So GRATEFUL- we couldn't have moved it if we wanted to. We would recommend this Inn to all...may visit in future- FDR Presidential Library nearby, and that's on our Bucket List. Only one suggestion: needs a pool. :)

Hendersonville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

Appears to be relatively new facility which is conveniently located off I-84 in Fishkill NY. Clean spacious rooms with free wi-fi and free hot breakfast. Would certainly stay here again. Moderate price but well worth it.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2011

I travel quite often on business and I have stayed at this hotel at least 20 plus times in the past 6 months. The front desk staff are the most pleasant I have had the pleasure of dealing with, I have stayed other places and sometimes are barely given a hello. They are ready to help with whatever you may need. My biggest compliment for this hotel is the cleanliness of not just the room but the whole hotel. I actually walk aroung bare footed in my room that's how comfortable & clean it is. I would highly recomend this hotel if ever ein the area. If your a traveler the convinience of the highway is right there.
Always have a great stay & sleep here no matter what room I may be in will not stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: any room jacuzzi rooms beautiful I was upgraded!
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Fishkill? Share your experiences!