“deli with delicious choices” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 84 Restaurants in Fishkill
Cuisines: Cafe, Delicatessen, Bagels
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Located in Dutchess County in the heart of Fishkill, NY, Established in 1998 and with 30 years of experience in the industry, Joe offers superior Catering Services for Corporate Events to Family Meals to Private Parties.Your Favorite full service Caterer and Gourmet Deli of The Hudson Valley. The establishment to visit for superior mouthwatering items. Enjoy either Breakfast, Lunch, Prepared Dinners or many of ourDelectable Desserts. Authentic Water Bagels ~ Deli Sandwiches Wraps ~ Paninis ~ Homemade Soups Salads ~ Homemade Cheese Spreads ~ Scratch Bakery ~The best bagels around and much, much more ! Everything is made fresh on the premises using high quality ingredients to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Poughquag, New York
“deli with delicious choices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

My son and I just stopped in to the Bagel Shoppe for lunch. He had a pulled pork sandwich on crusty italian bread. I had a hearty chicken and rice soup with a pizza focaccia, just out of the oven. I am still thinking about that lunch! I usually take out, but the place is so inviting that we stayed. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Poughkeepsie, New York
“Not your ordinary Bagel Shoppe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

My office is across the street from Joe's Bagel Shoppe. I eat lunch there multiple times per week.
The salads are great and the sandwiches are oversized (I usually ask for a little less meat!).
Everything is always fresh and they have the best coffee around.

But the catering that Joe Raffaele does is extraordinary. He has catered multiple office functions for us. THey take care of everything soup to nuts. They will make anything that you want from shrimp cocktails, steak sandwiches ..................which is why I say not your ordinary Bagel Shoppe.

A must try in Fishkill and Dutchess County for catering !!

• Visited November 2012