“2nd Time as Good as the 1st” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #9 of 11 hotels in Fishkill
Cold Spring, New York, United States
“2nd Time as Good as the 1st”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel 2 times now and was very pleased both times. Everything is clean and the people are helpful and accommodating. We made good use of the kitchen. It was very nicely set up. We had a lot of appointments to keep so it was very helpful to be able to eat in our room between appointments. I will absolutely stay here again and recommend it highly.

Room Tip: I was pleased with both rooms.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you have had multiple enjoyable stays. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

31 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Poughkeepsie, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Stay was great. Amazing customer service. Large clean room. Kitchen was wonderful. With a Walmart right across the street we were able to cook and eat right in our spacious room. Worked out great couldn't ask for a better stay

• Stayed November 2012
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff was able to accommodate you. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
delray beach fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I've stayed at Fishkill Extended Stay many times and plan to visit again. Staff is quick to please. Rooms have all the comforts of home, quiet and clean. Location is wonderful for travel within Fishkill, Poughkeepsie area. If anything was forgotten at home, there are many shopping areas to purchase what ever is needed. Good restaurants in the area as well. I would recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: I like corner rooms.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time to send your feedback. I'm so pleased to hear that we are able to provide you with all the comforts of a home. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

super super hotel - our stay couldn't have been better! It was like home away from home. Room was roomy and extremely clean. Front desk people better than nice. Traveled with a pet. Not one problem. Would definitely recommend this to family and friends and will be staying there again when we travel to the area

Room Tip: I can't imagine there would be a bad room. We stayed on 2nd floor near elevator and stairs. Perf...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm glad that you (and your pet) enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Hopewell Junction, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We recently stayed at this property in Fishkill, NY and we were quite surprise as to the size of this room as well as what other items/appliances that are in this room.The front staff was very friendly. All of the appliances seem to be new and very clean.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time to comment. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

the room is clean and the little kitchen is very nice..the staff are very friendly and the hotel was very close to a lot of restaurants...nice view of the mountains....we stayed there with out little dog so its perfect if you want to bring ur pooch with you on your trip....definitely will stay again:)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center, responded to this review, November 26, 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I enjoyed my stay and would highly recommend this hotel for leisure or business. This is a great location, easy access to/from highway, shopping and local activities.

I was looking for a hotel with a reasonable rate and in a specific location. There rate wasn’t the lowest, but based on the location I booked the hotel. So glad I did, the hotel was clean and well maintained! Room was big and very comfortable. I missed a few of the usual amenities blow dryer & breakfast (for those who don't want to utilize the kitchenette).

The hotel staff was most accommodating and friendly! Checking in/out was efficient and fast. I wouldn't hesitate to stay with them again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your comments. I'm so pleased to hear that everything was up to your standards. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center? Share your experiences!