“Perfect stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 11 hotels in Fishkill
Boston, Massachusetts
“Perfect stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I enjoyed my stay and would highly recommend this hotel for leisure or business. This is a great location, easy access to/from highway, shopping and local activities.

I was looking for a hotel with a reasonable rate and in a specific location. There rate wasn’t the lowest, but based on the location I booked the hotel. So glad I did, the hotel was clean and well maintained! Room was big and very comfortable. I missed a few of the usual amenities blow dryer & breakfast (for those who don't want to utilize the kitchenette).

The hotel staff was most accommodating and friendly! Checking in/out was efficient and fast. I wouldn't hesitate to stay with them again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your comments. I'm so pleased to hear that everything was up to your standards. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

31 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Rhinebeck, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I absolutely cannot complain on any level as I have stayed on 2 separate occasions.

I have had very early morning photo shoots in the area and trying to drive there and be well rested simply did not make any sense to me, so I decided to give this hotel a try, especially with the rate I was given and can absolutely state without a doubt that I would definitely choose this hotel again.

Staff was welcoming and courteous, rooms were clean, beds were comfortable and I really liked the fact that I had a small kitchen area in which I could keep some snacks and drinks on hand for when I was just in the room relaxing and watching tv.

You really can't go wrong with this choice.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Thank you for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at pou@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center

Address: 55 West Merritt Blvd, Fishkill, NY 12524
Location: United States > New York > Fishkill
Ranked #9 of 11 hotels in Fishkill
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Fishkill
Fishkill Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Fishkill - Westage Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.