Very surprised to find this excellent Hotel hidden away off Rt. 84 and Rt. 9 in Fishkill, NY. We have young children so a pool is always a huge plus and this hotel has an excellent pool and spa room that was clean and well maintained. The small adjoining fitness room was a nice bonus, I could watch my young teenager swim while I got in a run.
The difference here was the attention to detail, the very friendly staff and the full breakfast.
Our bathroom was immaculate and had all the little niceties many hotels ignore. Beds were comfortable and we could control our room temperature. In room coffee setup and a nice sized fridge (Not those teeny ones) were also appreciated.
The staff were all very friendly, but I must mention one young gentleman at the front desk who was exceptional. Truly empathetic and genuinely concerned about our needs, he was truly a standout hospitality professional.
We also loved the breakfast. I HATE hotels with free breakfast where your fighting someone for a stale bagel and lame coffee. This was complete with waffles, pancakes, and eggs all COOKED TO ORDER, not lumped in a soggy tray. All you can eat, so we made it a brunch with home fries, bagels, muffins and fresh squeezed orange juice. Plenty of cheaper alternatives are all around on Rt. 9 for those who just want a small bite, but for us this was great.
Overall, we were very happy with our stay here, and would definitely go back.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Poughkeepsie/Fishkill Hotel Fishkill
- Hilton Garden Inn Poughkeepsie/Fishkill Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Fishkill
- Hilton Garden Inn Poughkeepsie
- Hilton Fishkill
- Fishkill Hilton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Poughkeepsie/Fishkill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.