“twice in one week!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Campinas, SP
“twice in one week!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Great Thai food with great spice. My first time was take out in which I went there to order. The staff was very pleasant, and my meal was cooked quickly. I took a bite when I got to the car and then couldn't wait to get home to get the rest. My sisters also enjoyed my leftovers. I went back for a second visit less than a week later for dine-in service. Only one waitress was on staff, but it was sufficient for this small place. She was polite and knowledgable about the menu. The restaurant is tiny and cozy with Thai decorations. Next time I'm in town, I will be sure to return.

• Visited July 2013

Poughkeepsie, New York
“Pleasant Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were treating our family to a Thai meal after a graduation and I had always wanted to try Pepper Thai. Well, to our surprise, when we walked in, we didn't realize it was the same restaurant that was previously in Hyde Park, one of our favorites. The owner remembered my husband and he being Thai, made it more pleasant for the rest of us. We had a wonderful meal, great service and knowing that we now have a great new place to go to was well worth it!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Beacon, New York
“Cozy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Cute little restaurant in Fishkill with nice atmosphere and lovely and very helpful staff. The food is good and they went out of their way to create a dish for my grandaughter. If you like coconut try their amazing ice cream.

Visited April 2013
Pine Plains, New York, USA
“Delicious Thai Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

This is a great little place in Fishkill. In warm weather there are a few tables outside. Inside it is tastefully decorated. The servers are very friendly and helpful. The food is delicious and beautifully presented.

For now it seems to be a well kept secret. I've never seen it busy. They are developing a following from their very satisfied customer so that could and should change.

• Visited December 2012
Hyde Park, NY
“Hard to find, but worth the trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

This was originally in Hyde Park, where we used to go often, but last year they moved to Fishkill, which is rather far to go on a regular basis. The restaurant is in a little strip mall off of Route 9 next to a Wendy's and across from a cement plant. Doesn't sound very inviting, but inside it's cozy and the servers are the same efficient, lovely ladies we remembered. A friend and I went there for lunch on my birthday recently and the charming servers remembered us and even what we used to order! We had gotten "CIA Spicey Chicken" many times and were hoping it was still on the menu - it was, and oh my, did we enjoy it. It's sort of a spicey sweet and sour chicken with pineapple and veggies served in a tortilla type bowl. Yum!! The calamari is also something we've ordered many times, it's light with the most incredible dipping sauce ever. Soups are excellent and the salad is served with a light peanut dressing that is different and very good. The various curry dishes are also excellent. They do not have a liquor license, which is a turn-off for some folks, but you could bring your own and they would supply glasses, etc. If anyone is concerned about Thai food being too hot, don't worry - they will ask just how you like it and make it accordingly. Word of warning, however: when they say Thai hot, they mean hot! Medium is just right for us most of the time. Oh, they also have take out available for lunch and dinner.

• Visited October 2012