“Horrible experience” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Fishkill
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: SplashDown Beach, America's Biggest Little Water Park™, has everything you need for summer fun! Featuring the Bullet Bowl, Humunga Half-Pipe, Monster Wave Pool and the new Arctic Plunge Racer, a 5-story racer that launches riders into a head-to-head drag race to the finish line! Bob the Builder™ Splash Works™ is great for little ones - with over 50 interactive features and Dizzy's Water Whirler™, the first Bob the Builder™ ride of its kind. New for 2014, Safari Outpost is an up-close and educational encounter with all types of amazing animals with whom we share the planet. Featuring capuchin monkeys, live tigers, giant parrots and huge reptiles, you'll learn about rare species from all over the world and how they live and play in the wild. For the best food in the Water Park business, visit Cosimo's Pizza on the Boardwalk, Cosimo's Shipwreck Grill, Frosty Shack, and Nathan's Famous Restaurant.
“Horrible experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Every year I take my son to dorney park for his birthday. This year we opted for splash down its close and it would save us a 4 hr ride . BIG MISTAKE!!!!!! The water was warm and I mean nasty warm there arcade had like dollar store prizes for way too many tickets the food prices were a sin for tiny portions $4 for ounces of italian ice. We left there after 4 hours cause there was nothing more to do the water didn't even cool us down PLUS idk if they were filtering the wave pool but they never made anyone get out the pool to do so ... Dorney park does every hr on the hr and there water is cold!!!! All around waste of money and birthday and when I asked if I can purchase a shirt that says happy birthday for my son I was rudely turned down shame on you splash down

Parsippany, New Jersey
“Average park”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This was an average water park. Very limited rides, big queues, not well managed. Not many changing stations and no showers too. After spending 2-3 hours, we got bored.

Riverdale, New York
4 attraction reviews
“A Real Good and Well Managed Water Park”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Went there today with my wife and two kids ages 2 and 4. Hot day. Hot hot day. Good to get out of the city for the day and go upstate. This park is worth the admission price because of the abundant and very genial staff, the quality of the pools, rides, themes and availability of food and abundance of seating. It is the 4th of July, and it is our first time here, so I don't know what to reference it to other than it was seemingly packed when we got there at 1030a. Even with the crowds, the kids had a ton of fun and there were enough shaded areas to keep cool (and all the water!). We all left happy and the kids crashed out on the way home. Perfect day in our book.

Stamford, Connecticut
“NO SHOWERS!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

This is an average water park, not many rides and ideally meant for teenagers and under. Too crowded, no shade near queue area, changing station is horrible. The worst surprise was to find out that there were no showers to get clean after being exposed to chlorine water. This is hard for me to understand how they dont have it and no one ever left a review about it. I am not going back there ever again.

Highland, New York
8 attraction reviews
“Good way to spend an afternoon for the kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We really like Splash down. It's clean, they have enough to do for young and older kids. Food is what you expect for a park and there is a pretty good selection. If you go after 3pm (I think most days but you will have to check to make sure) you can save a little on admission which is nice b/c we try and go in the afternoon after the sun is at it's hottest b/c we have little kids so you aren't paying full admission if you aren't going to be there the whole day. Nice place all in all.

Visited August 2012