“Great trip for family” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 9 Attractions in Fishkill
Type: Water Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: SplashDown Beach, America's Biggest Little Water Park™, has everything you need for summer fun! Featuring the Bullet Bowl, Humunga Half-Pipe, Monster Wave Pool and the new Arctic Plunge Racer, a 5-story racer that launches riders into a head-to-head drag race to the finish line! Bob the Builder™ Splash Works™ is great for little ones - with over 50 interactive features and Dizzy's Water Whirler™, the first Bob the Builder™ ride of its kind. New for 2014, Safari Outpost is an up-close and educational encounter with all types of amazing animals with whom we share the planet. Featuring capuchin monkeys, live tigers, giant parrots and huge reptiles, you'll learn about rare species from all over the world and how they live and play in the wild. For the best food in the Water Park business, visit Cosimo's Pizza on the Boardwalk, Cosimo's Shipwreck Grill, Frosty Shack, and Nathan's Famous Restaurant.
“Great trip for family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

I was quite impressed with how well this place is run. The pools were crystal clear all day. I just came back from a resort vacation where the pools were green. the rides were ok and food was good. The staff mentioned the park is adding a family ride next year. My family will be back.

Danbury, Connecticut
“Very clean and safe..going back next week”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Went to SplashDown for the first time last week...had an awesome time! The park is EXTREMELY clean, the staff was friendly and the food was great! The kids loved the rides and I couldn’t complain either. (Definitely do Humunga Halfpipe!) I recommend you rent a cabana, makes life easier to have one spot to ourselves… We’ll be back next week.

Rye, NY
7 attraction reviews
“Very clean, friendly staff, very well run”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

We have been going once a year since my daughter was 2. She is now 7. And, we absolutely love the place. It is immaculately clean and the staff is very friendly. There is something for all ages 2 and up. I have read some complaints about the food, but we don't buy anything but ice cream. We save money and get better food by packing a picnic and eating in the shaded picnic area just outside the park. The rides are great.
On one occassion, I lost my sunglasses on a water slide. I could not find them before leaving the park. I called the next day and they had found them. They sent them to me via FedEx at their expense and I had them in 2 days. On our last visit just last week, we got in just as they opened at 10am and had a pretty full day before rain came at 3pm. On the way out they gave us free half day passes with a $5 upgrade for another visit this year. We will definitely use them.

New York City, New York
22 attraction reviews
“Great for smaller kids”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Not the best watermark ever but perfectly fine, lines aren't bad and a good place on a hot day.

Visited June 2012
Durham, North Carolina
26 attraction reviews
“Small Park -- Fun for Kids and Tweens”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

This is a small water park. It is not a big part with lots of thrill rides, but my 10 year old and I spent 6 hours here on a very hot day and she enjoyed it. As another reviewer noted, I would not travel far to come here, but we were in Hyde Park and wanted a "day off from history" and it made a nice break. I thought the prices were comparable to other same sized parks and I actually had a chicken wrap sandwich and fruit salad that was a welcome break from the usual amusement park fare.