“Horrible and Gross Food: Bad Service” 1 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 82 Restaurants in Fishkill
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
NY
“Horrible and Gross Food: Bad Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2010

Went here for the first time today(Good Friday). Soooooo nice out, we wanted to sit ouside. After going inside and placing our order, the woman(I believe the owner) said she would bring out placement set-ups. Well............ as we sat at a peeling picnic table; next to a broken down mosaic bar area for 20 minutes-STILL no place settings. I had to finally go inside and ask for our drinks??????????? FYI, the place was dead!!!!!!!! Still no forks, napkins, etc.....arrived.
So we just went inside with our cans of soda. Waited another 20 mins for the greasiest fish ever. All beer-battered breading and no FISH!!!!!!!! They serve frozen crinkle fries!!!!!!
Not the fish and chips I was expecting. For this I could've went to Nathan's Arthur Treacher's. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!! Except if you like tartar sauce. Bathroom DIRTY!!! Know what that means-DIRTY Kitchen............

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

NY
“Don't let the decor fool you.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2009

I have eaten here at least 10 times. There is really no atmosphere to speak of, but the seafood is as good as any I have ever had. Service is good, but not great. It reminds me of the numerous seafood shacks I have been to in Maine. No pretensions, just great food.
Be advised, their clam chowder is simply not to be believed. The best I have ever had. You gotta try it.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere