“Great Food and Service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Hudson's Ribs & Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 83 Restaurants in Fishkill
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Pine Bush, New York
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I met a group of friends for dinner. This is a distance from my home but was so worth the trip. The steaks are excellent and the ambiance is cozy. It was a pleasant time with lots of good food.

brick
“BEST chicken I ever had!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had just had a very long difficult emotional day visiting a loved one at the nearby nursing home in fishkill. We were both looking forward to a nice dinner and a good stiff drink. We were NOT disappointed one bit with either at this restaurant. They start u off with the most incredibly large hot fresh popover with delicious strawberry butter. If we would have left after just eating those I would have been perfectly happy, it was like a mouthful of heaven in every bite. We had appetizers which were equally as scrumptious. I had the stuffed chicken for dinner and it was by far the best chicken I had ever tasted. It was juicy and tender and stuffed with what seemed like ricotta which is my favorite cheese ever! We ordered the chocolate lava cake to go bc we were sooooo stuffed by the middle of our meals we simply could not eat another bite. We knew we would crave something sweet later on that night. We were so glad we did that bc the Hampton Inn where we stayed had a microwave in the room so we heated it up and the two Of us were once again transported back to heaven with each bite!! We highly recommend this place to anyone traveling to or near Fishkill!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Ribs, ribs, ribs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

The ribs in the cherry mustard sauce we're simply delicious. The popover was delectable mouthwatering and divine with the strawberry butter. The salad was presented well with the veggies in their own individual tray, lettuce mix was ok. The crab stuffed shrimp were okay, as the stuffing was too much filling and not enough crab. The service was impeccable the waiter was very helpful in the water kept flowing. I would return here strictly for the ribs they speak for themselves!!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ny
“Hit & miss, a roll of the dice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We have eaten here many times over the years. My Husband loves the popovers! When it is good it is very, very good, but when it is bad, it is horrid! Most of the servers are good, but on occasion when you get a newby it makes for a long night. There have been nights when the prime rib was excellent! There have been a couple of nights when the steak was inedible, even to my husband. The crab rangoons used to be great! However last time I ordered them, about a month ago, they were 1/2 the size and the Chef admittedly left out the crab, accidentally of course? I get so disgusted with the way the severs fill your water goblets. They grab every glass by the rim, where you puts your lips. So going from table to table if the table before me has the flu, canker sore etc...when the server touches my goblets rim there is cross contamination. Isn't that why goblets have stems? If it were up to me I wouldn't return, except for my husband and those darn popovers.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Nashua, NH
“I dream about their popovers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I travel to Fishkill monthly for business and when I am in town, dinner here is a MUST. The service is great and dinners are delicious. My favorite thing is the popovers with strawberry whipped butter. I tell all my friends back in New England about them. Popovers=LOVE!