My stay here post- season was highlighted by two ample and delicious breakfasts thoughtfully prepared by largo al factotum Luke, who also welcomed me gracefully and took care of my and my friends' needs seamlessly. The location is ideal, just off the harbor, the rooms clean and individualized. I can recommend The Madoson Guesthouse as a great experience.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Fire Island Pines Hotel
- The Madison Fire Island Pines Hotel Fire Island Pines
- The Madison Fire Island Pines
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fire Island Pines finally has a weekend getaway as chic and as beautiful as the Pines itself. The Madison Fire Island Pines is sixty seconds from the harbor and sixty seconds from the beach. All rooms are beautiful, with private baths, a/c, flat-screen TVs and iPod docking stations. There's a huge pool, hot tub and a roof deck with a breathtaking view of the Pines. ... more less