“Nicest hotel in area” 5 of 5 stars

Double HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Farmingville
“Nicest hotel in area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

very clean, comfortable rooms. Free breakfast not so good, opted for a bagel in shopping center next door. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Will definitely stay again when visiting again.

• Stayed June 2012
Craig078, General Manager at Hampton Inn Long Island - Brookhaven, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
Let326,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at our hotel. I am glad to hear that your room was clean and the staff was accommodating. I appreciate the feedback about breakfast as this gives us the opportunity to improve and give more training to make it better.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

The Team at the Hampton Inn Brookhaven

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

Room was nice, spacious and clean. Bed was comfortable. Stayed one night for a nearby wedding. Didn't really get to see all. Easy access to Expressway. Plenty of restaurants nearby.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
amb06,

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review about your stay at the Hampton Inn Brookhaven. We take great pride in providing great service and a clean hotel for our guests. Its nice to hear that that our hard works has paid off.

We hope to see you in the future

Ocala, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

I arrived on May 23rd and was supposed to check out on the 30th of May but actually extended my stay until the 3rd of June. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this hotel. The entire hotel staff were exceptional, they were friendly and courteous!! Housekeeping is wonderful, they do an excellent job of keeping the hotel extremely clean. I am an extremely picky traveler when staying in a hotel and this hotel was one of my favorites of any I have ever stayed. The hotel is immaculate and very accommodating, They take great care of their guests...they provide delicious cookies straight from the oven throughout the day, their breakfast that is free is amazing, and they also provide hot coffee, tea & hot chocolate 24/7. My next trip to NY, I will definitely stay at this hotel and have referred others to stay there as well!! For once a place that takes pride in appearance & service!! Great location as well!!

Room Tip: Rooms with odd numbers face the highway (Long Island Expressway) and North Ocean Ave. If you don...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Darleen W,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your positive experience at our hotel. I am very fortunate to have a great staff that gives great customer service and cares about our guest and hotel. We as a team take great pride in providing our guests a home away from home. It’s very rewarding to hear that our hard work has paid off.

Look forward to seeing you in the future

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

I choose this place a quick and convenient place to get away for the weekend with my boyfriend. The location is close to the LIRR, only a $14 cab ride to the hotel (there is a free shuttle from the hotel to the LIRR when you checkout).

The hotel is extremely clean and everything is well kept and seems to be modern. The staff is warm and friendly and are always available if you have any questions. A free breakfast is served from 6am to 11am (it is delicious and seems to never run out!). The pool and gym are also well kept and clean (they are open from 5:30am to 11pm). Unlike other hotels, the entire building was quiet, even though we had seen several different families out and about with their children.

Parking is free, but if you don't feel like driving or do not have a car, don't worry. There are several different restaurants in the area that deliver right to your door, for free. There is a shopping plaza (small stores, stop and shop, gnc, etc.) and several different restaurants (eat-in, take-out, and fast food) within a 4 minute walk from the hotel. The front desk staff was very helpful in picking out a place to eat or getting us a cab when we wanted to explore the surrounding area.

My stay here was amazing and this will always be my #1 choice for a quick and quiet getaway.

Room Tip: They have rooms with fridges and microwaves available, which can come in handy if you are on budget...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Craig078, General Manager at Hampton Inn Long Island - Brookhaven, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
xxiheartsunsmilesxx,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Hampton Inn Brookhaven. We are always glad to hear about great experiences customers have at our hotel because we take great pride in giving great guest service and a clean hotel. We are centrally located for guest to grab a quick bite or some shopping.

We look forward to seeing you in the future

The Team at the Hampton Inn Brookhaven.
Liberty, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Person at the desk checked us in right away. Pleasant and helpful. Location is right off the Long Island Expressway, so easy access. Rooms were well-laid out for a business trip and comfortable. Free internet and HBO. Well maintained and clean. Breakfast was included and offered options. I really appreciate Hampton Inns. You can depend on the quality. Another nice thing they do is offer a bagged breakfast to take with you. Very smooth stay for a long road trip. Thanks.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
bcandctrips12,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your great stay. We take pride in providing our guests a hassle free home away from home experience, an efficient check-in, clean room and a great breakfast. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Philadelphia, PA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

I wanted to book a room for this hotel for a family event. My other family members had booked a room for 1 night last week. When I called, I could only book a room for 2 nights---so the room was available Saturday if I booked it for Friday & Saturday but the room wouldn't be available Saturday. The rep & the rep's manager would only repeat "There is nothing available for a one night stay, that is a high demand weekend...." Neither would deviate from the script. I am a Hilton Honors member (which apparently means nothing) and have stayed in many Hampton Inns & Hiltons....no leverage there. The reps would also not acknowledge that if there was any way around this policy....just crazily kept repeating the same line over & over & over again. Insane.

I could understand if it was peak season at the beach or if the hotel was indded booked full. But, the fact is that they wanted 2 nights out of me, not just one. Does anybody else see the insanity of having a room there for me Saturday if I booked Friday but not just if I wanted a room on Saturday?

Thanks for nothing, Hilton/Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Craig078, General Manager at Hampton Inn Long Island - Brookhaven, responded to this review, May 23, 2012
phillygirl400

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review about your experience with the Hampton Inn Brookhaven. I apologize for the inconvenience you endured while trying to make a reservation at our hotel. Our policy is to have a 2 night minimum for all weekends during the busy season, as do most hotels in the area. However, that does not mean that exceptions can not be made to help accommodate a future guest of our hotel. Your feedback will help me continue to train our staff, to give our guests the best service possible.

If there is any way I can still help you, please call me at 631-732-7300.

Craig Goldman, General Manager
Staten Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

The Hotel was very clean The staff was friendly.My sons baseball team and their families stayed here and we were treated great.Very nice pool .The Hotel is close to everything.The breakfast was very good also.Renee in group sales was very nice and extremely helpful.I would recommend this hotel to any team going to Baseball Heaven for a tournament to stay here.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Craig078, General Manager at Hampton Inn Long Island - Brookhaven, responded to this review, May 19, 2012
Miami48682,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Hampton Inn Brookhaven. We strive to make the hotel a destination for families that are coming into the area for baseball tournaments. We take great pride in providing great service and a clean hotel. I am happy to hear that Renee met all your expectations in getting your group set up. She is a great asset to our hotel.

We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.

Thanks
The Hampton Inn Brookhaven Team

Been to Hampton Inn Long Island - Brookhaven? Share your experiences!