“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Prosecco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Rochester, New York
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband & I have loved this restaurant for over a year and it is our new favorite. The food is always very good, the service is great and the jazz bands really add to the atmosphere. It is the best Italian food in the area, hands down.
Love the Marble bar and my Italian husband loves being served his favorite Peroni beer in a Peroni glass. Great Place!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Bloomfield, New York
“Not as good as when it first opened”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

This was outstanding when it first opened, but the food quality has gradually diminished, and Prosecco's has lost its charm.

We have had a few disappointing meals, mostly because of the crowding and noise. For example, one time they set up a long table for 14 people very close to our table for two. One lady from that group was walking around, and we had her butt in our face while we were eating. They have a separate room where they could have put a private party, but that was closed off.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Baggio2012, Owner at Prosecco, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
Completely apologize for the fact we were crowded. I know it's nice when a restaurant is quiet but too many quiet nights can make a restaurant really really really quiet, if you know what I mean. We will apologize for the table having poor etiquette but we can't apologize for being completely packed. We do reserve the side room for private parties that we sometimes have later in the evenings so we can't seat people there when a private event is planned. But as far as food, I hate that you think it gradually lowered in standard. We don't hear that too often but I will bring this up to the team to make sure no short cuts are ever taken. But please come down again. We feel we are still have a fantastic product so don't give up on us quite yet. Don't forget...Happy Hour Tueday to Sunday 4pm-6pm and Bring Your Own Bottle on Tuesday.
Rochester, NY
“A new surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

I went to Prosecco for the first time. We had a small gift certificate and wanted to try something new. So glad we did.
The host was extremely pleasant and checked in on us. There was small band playing music and we sat in a side room with tons of windows to let the sun shine in.
They make great drinks, the Arancini appetizer was so tasty. I had the Mahi special and my husband had the veal marsala, both cooked to perfection.
Our waitress, Alicia, was such a sweetie with the biggest smile from beginning to end.
We would definitely go again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Baggio2012, Owner at Prosecco, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Thank you for checking us out. We are very happy you had a great time. It seems like your experience with ambiance, food and our team member Alicia was all favorable but please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do better. Please feel free to take my brother Fausto or I (Massimo) aside to speak to us directly with any issues. Again, Im going to share your review with the entire squad. Thank you again and please come take advantage of happy hour Tuesday-Sun or (bring your own bottle Tuesday with no corking fee)
Massimo
Vero Beach, Florida
“"Eccellente”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

We went to Prosecco"s on a Friday night in August and unlike the other reviews, it wasn't at all loud or busy for that matter. We found the bar to be very comfortable and friendly so we decided to eat at the bar. Bartender (Perry) was very pleasant and attentive. Drinks were made perfect. Our caprese salad missed the mark as it was field greens with mozzarella balls and grape tomatoes mixed in. The entrees made up for it, they were excellent. My veal marsala was very tender and flavorful. My wife's Vodka Penne cooked al dente was rich and creamy. The person sitting next to us was eating a pizza which he commented was outstanding. We'll be back for the pizza! It's not over the top Italian, but neither are their prices and...well it's in Farmington not Italy. So go, I think you'll enjoy it, we did.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Canandaigua, New York
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I typically do not write reviews, but after my experience Saturday, I must share. We arrived at Prosecco around 7:30 without a reservation, I knew we would probably have to wait a while). The owner Fasto (spelling), was very accommadating. He noticed two seats at the bar were about to be vacant, and got us right over to sit with Mary at the bar. The bar was packed, but Mary provided five star service. The food was great, and company was better!

We had a ravioli special that mary reccommended and it was out of this world! It was our first time in and I hope to return very soon! Thank you for a wonderful night!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Baggio2012, Owner at Prosecco, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you for your review. That was a tough nite but we are pleased that you were able to sit quickly and enjoy your experience at the bar. Its the last week of living social so things should be a tad more calm on saturday nites. I'll tell my brother Fausto and the Chefs and Mary about your kind words. Im sure they will appreciate it.

Massimo