“Good value! Good for a couple of hours” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Boca Raton, Florida
9 attraction reviews
“Good value! Good for a couple of hours”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

It was fun. We were there for 2-3 hours and did the whole park. It was fun! I recommend going. Good for younger kids as well as mid teens.

Visited August 2013

Farmingdale, New York
13 attraction reviews
“Great amusement park for families with younger kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Adventureland is for good for families with children ages toddlers to 14 years old. For the most part, jthe rides are pretty mild, adults and older teenagers looking for big thrills will not find it here. The size of the amusement park is on the smaller size, not a lot of walking. The park does get crowded on weekends in the summer, so I would suggest going on a weekday to avoid the crowds. There is also a food court and arcade area both are in air conditioned areas. A good area to beat the heat on hot summer days. If you are looking for a few hours of fun with the kids and mild rides with some walking then this is the place for you. I went with my children 18, 12, 8 and niece 11. All had a great time, but as I mentioned before my 18 year old would have preferred more thrill rides and roller coasters.

Visited July 2013
Farmingdale, New York
“Adventureland”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Fun for the kids and adults too. Rides are average, Many of the rides not suitable for young children. the one at are, nothing special. As any amusement park, it is expensive.
Still would recommend a visit.
Lots of teens there as well as young folk.

Visited June 2013
Jupiter, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Very fun!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

A lot of fun my family loved it here. It is very close to were I use to live and would come here a lot.And we came again and had a blast just like in the past. I highly recommend this attraction!!

Visited August 2012
Bethpage, New York
8 attraction reviews
“Okay, but nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Adventureland was fine. There were some roller coasters, and a few "kiddie" rides. I thought it was okay, but too much revolved around little children. It started to rain while I was on a roller coaster, so I had to get off earlier than normal. There were many rides, but none that really got my attention. It was a little disappointing, but I still enjoyed it.

Visited September 2012