“Best nights sleep in a while!” 4 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Resort   |   199 Woodcliff Drive, Fairport, NY 14450   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Fairport
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Best nights sleep in a while!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here for a night while on business. The room was very big with an extremely comfortable bed, and was very quiet so had a wonderful sleep. Was not there long so didn't try the restaurant or spa but is nice to know for next time. Worth the extra $ over some of the other hotels in the area. All staff were very quick and helpful, I checked in and checked out in a matter of seconds, which is always at appreciated.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Clifton Springs, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was my first time staying at the Woodcliff and Rachel at the front desk was the one to set up our reservation for our anniversary. She was a pleasure to work with and also helped us to set up our couples massage. I would highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Art Deco Suite
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Marlton, NJ, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was my first time staying at the Woodcliff, and when booking it I assumed (based on the price) it would similar to a Fairfield Inn-type place. Wrong--it is a couple levels ABOVE that, even though the weekday nightly rates were the same. High-end finishings in the room, gorgeous lobby and grounds, great pool and gym. Love the bar to relax with live music. Highly recommended.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I've been staying at Woodcliff since the beginning of 2014. Each time i stay my experience has been exceptional! Now the my family and i have moved to Victor I recommend Woodcliff to visitors and everyone rants and raves about their stay. A couple of weeks ago i decided to surprise my wife with a romantic night so i chose Woodcliff as the hotel. I spoke with Rachel and she set it all up. The room was a beautiful 2 story suite with a hot tub, a bottle of wine, and a very fare price. My wife was very happy with her surprise! Thank you Rachel for all that you did for us. Now my business is contemplating having our annual Christmas party at the hotel.

Keep up the great work!

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Tadley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Always a pleasure coming here, the rooms are a high standard, good gym and pool, the bar is great with live music and the food good. The only thing I would say negative is the cost of breakfast, I often go elsewhere, sometimes for convenience others for the cost. I can recommend this place for sure. I come here every month for work, normally a week long stay. Great place!

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2015

We have been to Woodcliff for dinner many times over the past 20 years or more. After a couple of poor experiences a year or so ago we decided not to go back. Upon returning recently we were very pleased to experience a return to the excellent service and food of prior years. Definitely one of our favorite places for a special evening because of the good food, live entertainment, great view and atmosphere. We are so happy Woodcliff is back to its former self as a wonderful place for a great night out.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2015

Because of the rainy weather, couldn't appreciate the views. Difficult to rate but perspective should help here. I have stayed at the Mandarin in San Francisco, Shangri-La in Abu Dhabi, etc. I have also stayed in cheap motels in the middle of nowhere as well as everything in between. I would rate this hotel a 3 star given the spectrum. Service was fine when I needed extra blankets or needed anything. The gym was excellent given the free weight room, abundant equipment and ample space. The pool was also excellent given it's size and depth. Kids really enjoyed it. Free WIFI was excellent. I imagine this hotel is a 4-5 star in the area. Had breakfast buffet at Horizon's on premise restaurant. The service was good and the server was courteous and respectful. Parking was also ample and convenient.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Been to Woodcliff Hotel and Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Woodcliff Hotel and Spa

Address: 199 Woodcliff Drive, Fairport, NY 14450
Location: United States > New York > Finger Lakes > Fairport
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Fairport
Hotel Class:4 star — Woodcliff Hotel and Spa 4*
Experience Woodcliff Hotel and Spa, a premier Rochester Hotel, conference center and spa located close to the scenic Finger Lakes region of upstate New York. We welcome you with the comfort, amenities and warm, personal service that you expect from a first class hotel and spa. Located atop wooded hills in Fairport, just off I-90, Woodcliff Hotel and Spa is only 20 minutes from downtown Rochester, and offers spectacular views of the Rochester Skyline, Rochester Bristol Hills and Finger Lakes region. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Woodcliff Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Woodcliff Hotel Fairport
Hotel At Woodcliff
At Woodcliff Hotel
Lodge At Woodcliff

If you own or manage Woodcliff Hotel and Spa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.