“Unbelievable that this place remains open for business” 1 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 90 Restaurants in Fairport
Fairport, N.Y.
“Unbelievable that this place remains open for business”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

Bear in mind this is based on two "order for pickup" experiences. This is the single worst food experience I've had in years. Slow service, apathetic staff, and dull, flat-flavored food. Worst? In a Chicken-Apple Salad, the Chicken and the Apple were left out! I can't comment on the atmosphere, as I didn't stay there any longer than I had to - just picked up my order and took off What a great place to open an eatery - clearly there isn't one there presently. I think this is a reasonably expensive place given the unremarkability of their offerings, but most especially in light of the fact that you may or may not get what you order. Stay away. Go hungry, you'll be better off.

• Visited February 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Rochester, New York
“Worst, slowest Service I've had in a local restaurant”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

Ordered and waited over an hour, asked when food would be ready, they said soon but it never came. We were never offered recompense for the excessively long wait. We got up and left befor being served. Will never set foot in there again.

Scranton, Pennsylvania
“BIG BOWLS OF DELICIOUSNESS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

4 of us went. We each had a different entree bowl...each was delicious! (We passed around our bowls to one another so we could all sample...It's a family thing!)
A single page menu makes ordering easy...appetizers along with salad, soup, noodle, or rice bowls. Flavors of Thai, Japanese, Chinese, & Vietnamese offered along with pots of hot tea with free refills. Big portions/ great price! We can't wait to return!

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Upstate N.Y.
“Super soup. And the rest of the meal wasn't too shabby either.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

I really enjoyed the very large bowl of chicken coconut soup. Fresh vegetables. The perfect mix of chili-oil. I also had the Bangcok, which was either unusual, or weird, not too bad, but not something I would opt for the next time I went.
Service was good, but Sam was almost too attentive. I like a bit more breathing room. The place is small, the portions large. A large bowl of soup will provide a nice breakfast when ordered with an entre, which will likely also feed you tmrw.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fairport, New York
“Great noodle/rice bowls at a great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2011

I always enjoy going to Aja Noodle. They offer a variety of different noodle/rice bowls that are very tasty.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere