“Closed” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Pittsford, New York
“Closed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Guess the poor food and service finally caught up with them. They are closed! Last few times we were there we were completely ignored. The food was cold and took way too long.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“Waste of money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Do not go unless you have money you feel like getting no value for.
No help from staff on what to do, so a good portion of the hour was wasted on trying to figure it all out.
$50.00 + for an hour (10 holes bc of all of the wasted time), an appetizer and 1 beer.
Save your $ for a real course.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, New York
1,516 reviews 1,516 reviews
“A fun place to eat, play and be happy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I ate here last week, as I was looking for a place to grab a quick meal before my daughter's soccer game. I found an open seat at the bar during the middle of dinner hour on a Fridat night, and my meal (a really nice taco salad) came out in a hurry. I found that the food was very good, served fresh and in nice-sized portions.

As I at at the bar, talking with the friendly bartenders, it appeared as though everyone around me was enjoying themselves. There were a number of golf simulators around me, and they were all filled with people enjoying themselves. I don't know what the person meant when they were complaining about the slow service...it was all fast and great.

I had texted my wife and kids earlier and about halfway through my meal they came in and ordered dinner also. My wife raved over her glazed salmon, and my youngest daughter loved her braised chicken over pasta. The only member of my family who complained was my college-age Vegan daughter, but she didn't want to go into this restaurant in the first place, and was "ready to be grumpy." (Personally, I'd be grumpy all the time if I was a Vegan. Good grief....how the heck do you get by eating twigs and leaves???)

This was a really nice, fun restaurant, and I will DEFINITELY come back. And if there is a leftover spinach leaf, I'll bring it home for my daughter.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fairport, New York
“Not even good bar food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

golf simulator took close to close to half an hour to get set up and running, had to be reset. Food was not even good bar food, more like highschool cafeteria. We went there with a groupon/living social type deal so glad I did not pay full price. Golf was very difficult and not at all what I expected.

Visited January 2013
Macedon, New York
“Great food and atmosphere!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a good burger and beer this weekend so we stopped by Links Bar & Grill. They just changed their menu so we though we would give their grilled honey barbeque wings and Southwest Burgers a try. We were not disappointed. The wings had a grilled smokey taste and the sauce had a nice bite to it. The burgers were even better. They were both cooked to order and were amazing. Egg, ham and avocado along with a chipolte mayo made this one of the best burgers we have ever had. Paired with a pitcher of Blue Point Blueberry beer and we left happy and full!

• Visited February 2013