“Nastiest hotel I've ever stayed in.” 1 of 5 stars

Knights Inn Endwell Binghamton
Knights Inn Endwell Binghamton
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2603 E Main St, Endwell, NY 13760 (Formerly Kings Inn)   |
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Endwell
“Nastiest hotel I've ever stayed in.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012 via mobile

Omg. So we were with a band. That doesn't mean we are disgusting people. This place is beyond words. Mold on ceiling, walls, around toilets. 70s wallpaper peeling off the walls because of water leakage. Each of our 3 rooms had holes in the walls or doors, like a punch or kick. The once pink carpets are caked with crusty mysterious substances. The lamps don't have lightbulbs. The shower curtain had a nice layer of mold across the bottom. In our room the walls were not connected to the ceiling like one side of the building is sinking. I've been in way better places for less. Don't waste your money unless youre looking for a good place to buy drugs. Btw this place comes with its own dealer in the lot. Damn.

• Stayed December 2011

37 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Willard, North Carolina, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2011

I rented a room at this place in Aug, only because I couldn't find any other motel. The place was filthy and was never cleaned up. I had originally booked for 5 days, but had to leave due to sickness. Upon leaving, the woman in the office said it would be ok. However, the male manager has repeatedly refused to refund the night I did not stay there. On further consideration, I am not convinced that my illness was due to the abhorent conditions. Needless to say, I do not recommend this hovel and will never stay there again.

Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Toronto, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

I stayed at this motel because it was a good price and close to people I was visiting. Upon my arrival I was "greeted' by a surly indian man who was too occupied with his phone call to acknowledge my presence. The property consists of two buildings, the front building by the street having a front and back, and the back building facing the backside of the front building. Fortunately I was in the back building, because the white trash apparently living in the backside of building one stayed up late blasting music from the inside of a pick up with the door hanging open, while sitting outside getting wasted. I mentioned this to management after the first night but they didn't seem to find it worthwhile investigating.

There were burnt out matches on the carpeting, stains all over the bathmat, stains that looked like blood on the pillowcase and sheet. The walls had what looked like someone had used a glue or cleaner and let it dry so that drip marks were all over the walls. The wallpaper in the bathroom was peeling off. The indoor/ outdoor carpeting that covered the outside steps and balony was coated in dried mud. The bathroom door was kicked in so a foot sized dent was left. I would prefer not to stay at this motel and would not recoomend it unless you're desperate.

Room Tip: Get the room beside the maid's closet, in the middle.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011

We've stayed at this place a few times as the location was convenient for us. And it has been an ok experience so far. This time was different however. Rooms were not in a very good condition, several lights were not working, spots on the ceiling and not very clean. This time there were contractors stomping around early in the morning/late night... Bed was awful, like sleeping on a rock. Sheets didn't cover the mattress which had various spots as did the sheets. Creepy to say the least... Only good thing was housekeeping. They at least tried their best. And the fact that they didn't allow us to have our dog this time was a huge minus.
Next time we'll stay somewhere else since the price is about the same as some of the better hotels.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Kanata, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

We were just passing through on our travels and needed to find a place to stay overnight. This motel boasted discounts for contractors, of which my husband is one. It was apparent that we were surrounded by guests with work vehicles, arriving and departing at all hours in the night and next morning.
The room was definitely budget as it appeared like it could use a lot of work - old fixtures, furniture etc....The walls were thin and we could hear the comings and goings all night. We were disappointing, but it was all we could find in a pinch. This one is definitely worth avoiding.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Ottawa, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

Oh my gawd! I have never stayed in such a disgusting dirty place since I was even when I was a teen travelling on the cheap. The room was so dirty, the walls of the shower, the tub, the toilet had things floating in it, there was dust everywhere, and cobwebs, the sink outside the bathroom was black with dirt, the mirror dirty...it just goes on. I actually took my sleeping bag and slept on it on the mattress after checking for bedbugs and removing the blankets. The pillows were grossly yellowed and dirty inside the pillowcases.
Since I arrived late and it was thundering pouring rain, I just stayed and figured all the rooms would be bad.
The "continental" breakfast was a joke. Hot water from the tap for tea! Fake powdered milk and a loaf of bread ( I think) When I asked for boiled water she just brought me more tap water.
When I complained about the room, she kind of laughed and said "Oh, those girls don't know how to clean!"
I was never offered a discount or anything which I think I should have been.
NEVER AGAIN! I would rather sleep in my car.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
somewhere
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

This hotel is typical of the trend in places with South Asian management. The bed was firm, the sheets were clean, but there were signs of deterioration everywhere. Had I not needed a room at the last minute at a time when my preferred choices were all fully booked due to a convention, I would not have even considered this site, but then, I have the income to have made a different selection had one been available. If you are similarly desperate, you could, I am sure, do much worse, but if you have the ability to pay a little more and there are alternative choices, I recommend that you book elsewhere.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Been to Knights Inn Endwell Binghamton? Share your experiences!