“We can feel like a home” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Elmsford
“We can feel like a home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Enjoyed the stay, felt like a home during the stay. Best for the persons coming from other countries and to stay for the first time. Able to cook all kind of dishes with the amenities they are providing. Near by public transport bus stops too.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - White Plains - Elmsford, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
The team and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such a nice things about our hotel. It's great to hear that enjoyed our fully equipped kitchen in our studio suites and great public transportation nearby. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
New Brunswick, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2014

Nice place, clean rooms, comfortable bed, quiet, friendly staff etc.... Only suggestion, if you have any request make them upon check in! They do not have enough staff to facilitate this place although everyone is lovely.

Room Tip: Room facing the street has nice view.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - White Plains - Elmsford, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your clean, quiet room, your comfortable bed and our friendly staff during your visit with us. Still, if some of your requests were not addressed in a timely manner. I will be meeting with our staff to ensure this issue does not continue in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014

They were friendly enough. I was traveling alone and didn't feel safe. The hotel was being struct it and the parking garage was separate from the building so you had to be out in the weather in order to get into the hotel and then you had to go in the stairwells from the parking garage which was kind creepy. Construction workers working and staying there they were quiet but it was still kind of creepy. I didn't sleep well in the bed and the breakfast… Well it was a grab and go breakfast after I was told the night before that they had a free breakfast. My expectations were alright because I needed to try to sleep. It wouldn't be my choice again. Sorry ESA your rooms were clean and your staff was friendly. Just need to get that construction done and have an attachment to the parking garage.

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - White Plains - Elmsford, responded to this review, November 17, 2014
Sharon - Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are sorry to hear that your stay wasn't as comfortable as you had hoped; however, we are glad that you enjoyed your clean room and our friendly staff. We take our guest's safety very seriously and monitor our hotel at all times, so we are disappointed that you did not feel safe in the parking garage stairway. In the future, please know that there is an elevator in the garage that may make you feel more secure.

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future to see the positive strides we are making to improve your experience.
Nyack, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2014

My husband & I have excellent service since staying here.
The entire staff has been professional & the manager is also helpful.
They have been very kind to my family, polite & friendly to us.

I recommend the Extended Stay for long stays & the better prices.

Room Tip: Book early
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - White Plains - Elmsford, responded to this review, November 12, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the excellent customer service that our staff provided. It is great to read that you recommend our hotel for long-term stays, and that you found us to be a great value. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Newton, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2014

Wow. Hideous, toxic smell in our room. When we requested a new room, they claimed they were booked. We promptly left, nauseated and eyes watering from the fumes, and drove home for 3.5 hours rather than spend one minute more there. That they would willingly put someone in that room is shameful and frankly hazardous to our health.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - White Plains - Elmsford, responded to this review, November 10, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the unpleasant odor you experience at our hotel. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I will be working with my housekeeping and maintenance staff to properly investigate and eliminate any future odors. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at wpe@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2014

I had a great experience with this ESA! Frank GM helped me with my room and I would recommend this property to anyone in the area. If you are looking for options with a kitchen this is the best place for your buck!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such a wonderful things about our hotel. I am so happy to know that we were able to accommodate you, and that your room with a fully-equipped kitchen met your needs. We are thrilled to know that you would recommend us to others and that you found us to be such a good value. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
San Diego
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2014

Let me start out on a positive note, the staff was very friendly. It was downhill from there! We reserved two rooms way ahead of time and specifically asked for 2 quiet rooms. We arrived to be told the only room they had available with a queen bed would be ready shortly. We waited and checked into the second room on another floor. We arrived and found you had to go downstairs to get ANYTHING for the room. They had no pre packaged kitchen items ready! My parents checked into the queen room to find it smelled, was right up against the elevator shaft, had NO toilet paper. REALLY?
After a day of driving, the last thing you want to have to do is go back downstairs to get T.P. because it was 4:30 p.m. And the housekeeping staff was gone! At least that is what we were told.
Yes, we checked out early! We ran out the next morning!. Someone called 2 days later to see if they could accommodate us. Too little, way too late! Not returning!

Room Tip: Even though we asked for a quiet room in advance, we got the shaft, elevator shaft! The local bridg...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - White Plains - Elmsford, responded to this review, November 7, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about friednly staff; however, we apologize that your room was not properly supplied with toiletries, and that our request process for kitchen equipment was such an inconvenience for you. As well, I am sorry that your parents' room had an odor. Please know that I will be working with my staff to make our request process more convenient for guests. As well, I will be meeting with my housekeeping staff to review our cleanliness procedures and to ensure that we are sufficiently getting rid of odors. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please contact me, at wpe@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.

Been to Extended Stay America - White Plains - Elmsford? Share your experiences!