“Stay as low as a fee!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in East Syracuse
Brooklyn, New York
“Stay as low as a fee!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Ok, I was traveling to Canada and needed to rest for a night, park my car, charge cell phone and eat breakfast before going to Toronto yearly in the morning. I paid $13 for 1 night with complimentary breakfast (after expedia $50 voucher). It was worth. I paid for what I received. Motel is old and filthy. I brought own blanket and pillow, I wouldn't sleep on this something motel is providing. AC & TV worked, so great! Bathroom was clean, but just a quick shower, nothing else and I had own towel. Didnt want to take chances. Early morning I checked out and had nice continental breakfast, so it was worth - $13 with taxes for 2 people. I will not stay there again for sure as it was one time deal on my way to Canada. If I had to pay $73 for it, I would complain.

ITs a cheap night stay for travelers and travelers don't expect great things, so good we have motels like this.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Gatineau, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Black Friday weekend. Got to the hotel and the outside look pretty good. Got to the front desk and the clerk had no uniform in runners, track pants and a hoodie. As we are checking in he tells us that we got the special room. I looked at my sister with a weird face. The clerk gave us room 201 at the end of the hallway. We opened the door and got a funny smell. The bathroom was dirty, toilet looked if it was not washed the mirror was dirty with smudges everywhere and the exhaust fan was holding by packing tape. Found a bug. Called the front desk to ask to be changed rooms and we were told that they are sold out. We walked to the front desk to ask for another room. The front desk clerk told us that he was sold out can’t change. I told him to check us out of that room and to check someone else in to give us there room while they clean it. We were changed to another room which was better. Bed was comfortable but the pillows where paper thin. Got back around 1 am to a blasting TV in the other room beside us. Called the front desk to tell them and they tried to call them but no efforts. As we tried to fall asleep the toilet decided to flush itself every 3 min. called the front desk to have this fixed. The Very nice night clerk came to shut off the water and told us to turn it on when we will need to use it. Breakfast the next morning. There is only 2 tiny tables to have breakfast and when they are in use where are the other guests going to sit? Noting was replenished has to ask the front desk clerk that does everything. Check outs, refill the breakfast buffet. Nothing fresh meaning everything was packaged / store perchased. Will NOT stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Getzville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Front desk check in , never explained anything about the hotel , he handed me the keys and and told me were to park and were the room was located . I work in a hotel and our staff have more personality.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to East Syracuse Super 8 Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about East Syracuse Super 8 Motel

Address: 6620 Old Collamer Road, East Syracuse, NY 13057
Location: United States > New York > Finger Lakes > East Syracuse
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in East Syracuse
Hotel Class:2 star — East Syracuse Super 8 Motel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your East Syracuse Super 8 Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
East Syracuse Super 8 Hotel East Syracuse
Super 8 East Syracuse
Super Eight East Syracuse
East Syracuse Super Eight

If you own or manage East Syracuse Super 8 Motel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.