“excellent service!” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 10% Today!
Syracuse, New York
“excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Excellent customer service from the desk. I have been staying here almost a week now while waiting to close on a house and the ladies at the front desk have been more than accomidating. I highly recommend this place based on the service I have recieved alone. Alyssa and Angelica have been especially helpful!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Corey – Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I’m glad that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable stay. It’s great to hear that our staff, especially Alyssa and Angelica, provided you with great customer service. Thank you again for your comments. I do hope that you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Toms River, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

My first contact with the manager to the girls at the front desk to housekeeping and the handyman...5*
Very clean lobby/rooms-on top of any question you have and it is resolved.#1 for business accoms!

Room Tip: I like the higher floor but all I am sure are good
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Deborah – I appreciate you taking the time to write a wonderful review of our hotel. I am glad that our staff was able to provide you with a clean, comfortable stay. Customer service is a top priority of ours, so I am glad that we were able to meet that goal. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Idaho Falls, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Excellent, the staff became my family, they were supportive, friendly, we shared stories, laughs and they had helpful advice from were to park, what route to take to work, were to eat, what to see and do. They all were. very helpful in the 8 wks I was there . They made being away from my family easier over the Christmas I was always greeted when i came in from working night shift and when i left to go to work in the evening. I would recommend them, The rooms were good size,I did not feel cramped for 8 weeks. Plus snow was removed in timely manner.

Room Tip: The area in general is very quite but try to get a room away from the dumpster.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. It is so rewarding to read that you had such a positive experience with us. I am thrilled that you found our staff to be supportive, friendly and helpful during your stay. Customer service is a top priority of ours, so I am happy that we were able to provide you with a “home away from home” experience. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised and will book this hotel again. It has what you want and need for an overnight stay and is modestly priced. You can actually cook during your stay here with the fridge microwave and stove that is supplied. Everything is very clean front desk staff and employees are very friendly all in all a nice quiet hotel during our stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review, on our hotel. It's great to hear that you were pleased with our fully equipped kitchen and affordable rates. I will be sure to share with housekeeping your comments on how clean your suite was.

The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel the next time you are in Syracuse.
Schenectady, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and found it to be a great bargain. The room was comfortable, the entire hotel was clean and appears to have been recently painted. I would definitely stay there again when in Syracuse. If you are okay not receiving daily maid service, it is a good place to stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that your room was comfortable, clean and to your satisfaction. I will share with my staff your wonderful feedback. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us while in Syracuse.

Port Jervis, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We have stayed at this location several times. each of our stays was met with a friendly staff, who are willing to help at all times. It is convenient to all local attractions and minutes away from everything that `Cuse has to offer. A clean, well kept facility with prices that are comparable or even lower then some other inns.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such a wonderful review of our hotel. I am glad to read that you were pleased with how convenient the location and that your guest room was to your satisfaction.

Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future, the next time you visit.
Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Stayed there with my son for the season opening Syracuse football game. Got a great deal at a third party site. Hotel staff was great. Very friendly, welcoming. Never treated me like a second class guest because I used a 3rd party site.

Hotel was very clean, well appointed. All of the amenties you would expect at its price point, and a few you may not.

And the beds were pretty darn comfortable.

All told, I would definitely consider this one next time I am in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Travis - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about our hotel and our staff. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the comfort of your room. I will be sure to share with our housekeeping staff, that you found the hotel to be very clean.

Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future. I hope you enjoyed the football game as well.

Been to Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt? Share your experiences!