Save Saved
Save up to 10% Today!
Syracuse, New York
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

This place is great everything is brand new, floors, beds, TV'S, and it’s been painted inside and out, new bathrooms and kitchens.
When I first checked in they were still working on the outside but that changed to very satisfying surroundings.
I've been to all the other hotels and yes they charge more but they are not any better.
If you want the biggest bang for your buck this is the place to stay.
I have stayed at various other extended stays and I thought I knew what to expect but this place was a surprise. I talked to the Manager and he told me that extended stay is spending hundreds of millions of dollars upgrading all their locations and want people to enjoy their stays and I certainly have.

Room Tip: The staff was outstanding, very Curtis and helpful. I stayed at few weeks and the room service was g...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator. We know that this offering is compelling because of the continued compliments we receive from guests like you.

39 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed here for over a month now and can guarantee that the room was well worth the money I paid. Great service great staff and overall great experience at this location. They even replaced a teddy bear from my loved one in top of the pillow each time weekly room service was provided. The complementary coffee and morning snacks are an added touch. Highly recommend for anyone working long term in North Syracuse.

• Stayed September 2012
"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Gainesville, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

We booked into this motel for 3 nights (Oct. 5,6,& 7th). The bed was small and very hard, there was no ice maker in hotel or ice trays in the refrigerator, no place to put a suitcase, no hair dryer, no amenities. We were unhappy and checked out the morning of the 6. We called Embassy Suites next door and got a room for the next two days. When I asked for a receipt, I was told to contact Expedia whom we used to book the room. We were never given a refund, they told Expedia we didn't check out until the morning of the 8th and they would not have given a refund anyway due to the shortage of rooms in the area that weekend. No one mentioned this to us as we checked out and we had no difficulty finding another room. We will never use Extended Stay again and will note this to all of our friends.

Room Tip: No pool, no room service
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
"I recently received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to respond. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Fort Erie, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I booked online through Hotwire and had never been to Syracuse so didn't know what to expect. I was in town for the Dalai Lama's One World Tour and so excited to be there. I checked into my hotel after getting lost, and my first impression was YUK! Old fashioned, outdated, close to the freeway -- I'm gonna HATE it! First INSIDE impression was the friendly staff. Couldn't have been nicer and included me in a conversation instead of just giving me my room key. Second impression was the room. I had never stayed at an Extended Stay so didn't realize it was like a studio apartment! WOW. Didn't have any need of the facilities, but noted them. I sat on the bed and -- WHOA! what was this? -- it felt like a TemperPedic bed! Apparently they had just gotten in all new beds and this was COMFORTABLE! The next nice surprise was that the windows actually opened. I hate sleeping in canned air, preferring to have a window open, but most new places have sealed up their windows. This was heaven! The room was comfy, no freeway noise, and I couldn't really ask for more. In the morning after a delicious sleep, when I was checking out, I asked about coffee places. The general manager, no less, made sure I knew how to get to a decent cup of coffee at Paneras, and even printed out a map so I wouldn't get lost.
Moral of the story: Don't judge by outside appearances. You might find a gem like this one.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt, responded to this review, December 5, 2012

Apalachin, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

me and my girlfriend just stayed at Extended Stay for two days and our experience there was fantastic beautiful room friendly staff reasonable price for the time we stayed there and we couldn't have been happier the owner and all of the staff were very friendly we appreciated the morning greeting and it made our day to all we would recommend this hotel and we look forward to going back again in the future thank you to all who work at this great place to all that work there well done all

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

Been to Extended Stay America - Syracuse - Dewitt? Share your experiences!