We stayed during the long weekend with all those either attending the NY State Fair or on Shopping treks! Check in very quick partially as we booked through Bookings.com therefore no real work to be done although the reception was less than hosptialable almost felt like I was a bother. Room was a "standard King room" this room is very small not suited for a King bed, however we made due and noted that the room and bathroom were clean and the bed was comfortable.
Buffet breakfast on the sunday morning was well nuts as guests stood in the lobby or leaned against anything they could to prop their plate on or assist in balancing it as it was very busy. Having said that the coffee was hot and the cooked parts of breakfast was hot as well. The issue is that many people/families wanted to cook their own waffles causing a real back up and for the number of guests (hotel at capacity) there simply was not enough tables and chairs for everyone.
The cost of the Saturday stay was jacked up like most hotels in the Syracuse area and those other areas that cater to Canadians who come on the shopping treks in the fall during the Labour day holiday.The Sunday rate was more acceptable. Overall we may stay here again but would look elsewhere first for deals.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Syracuse - Carrier Circle i-90 Hotel East Syracuse
- Hampton Inn Syracuse - Carrier Circle i-90 Hotel
- Hampton Inn Syracuse Ny
- Hampton Inn East Syracuse
- Hampton Inn Syracuse
- East Syracuse Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn and Suites East Syracuse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.