Firstly, this location is like a little hotel community. There are multiple hotels located within walking distance to each other.
Stayed at this location for one night This hotel was a nice stay when on a trip to Syracuse for shopping with an easy drive to both Destiny USA and the Shoppingtown Mall.
It was a former Holiday Inn, turned Best Western. The building itself was quite large and has a unique indoor pool, although not heated wonderfully well, was fun for a few of the kids that were using it. The room, esp the bathroom, definitely had an older feel about it. While the furnishings were are new and cared for the age of the building and rooms was apparent.
Breakfast buffet was included in our rate and was quite sufficient before heading out for the day.
Overall, a decent stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This comfortable, yet affordable Syracuse hotel offers abundant amenities, pet-friendly accommodations and convenient access to Syracuse University. Conveniently located near many of the area's businesses and organizations, you can make the most of your business trip at this Syracuse hotel. Enjoy just a short commute to Carrier Corporation, Magna, Time Warner Cable, John Deere, Sara Lee Food Services, Bristol Myers Squibb and many more corporate offices. Visiting the area's students and faculty? Columbia College, Le Moyne College, SUNY ESF and Syracuse University are all just minutes away. The Oncenter, home to many conventions as well as the War Memorial Event Center, are also nearby.Both business travelers and leisurely vacationers will appreciate being near so many of the area's exciting attractions. Green Lakes State Park offers scenic lakes with golfing, swimming and snowshoeing or you can enjoy boating at Onondaga Lake Park. Just 27 miles away, guests of this Ramada Carrier Circle hotel can easily enjoy skiing at Song Mountain Resort. Sports enthusiasts will enjoy being just miles from NBT Bank Stadium and the Carrier Dome, and those looking for a thrill will have convenient access to Turning Stone Casino and Syracuse Fairgrounds. Play or unwind in the indoor heated pool. Many guests also delight in the many other abundant amenities, including an exercise facility, our Lucy's Bar & Grille on site, guest laundry, a business center, free parking and 24hour coffee available. Unwind and get a great night's sleep in the comfortable and spacious rooms at this pet-friendly Syracuse hotel. Enjoy wonderful amenities, such as cable or satellite television with in-room movies, free WiFi Internet access, a coffeemaker, a refrigerator, room service and much more. Wake up each morning to a delicious complimentary full breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrier Circle Syracuse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Best Western Plus-Carrier Circle Hotel East Syracuse
- Holiday Inn East Syracuse
- East Syracuse Holiday Inn