“Customer Service Excellence at a great price!” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #9 of 15 hotels in East Syracuse
South Burlington, Vermont
“Customer Service Excellence at a great price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I travel and stay over 200 nights a year into Central New York. This was my first stay at the BW Plus at Carrier Circle. I originally booked one night. I had a few minor complaints with the room, but rather than voice them, I asked the front desk clerk the name of the hotel manager. She told me. I thanked her and left. An hour later I was in the business center printing a document and the property manager, Roger, approached me, introduced himself and asked if there was something he could do for me. I told him of my concerns.

He was sincerely interested in what I had to say, made no excuses for the issues, and apologized immediately in a very genuine manner. He told me that he would really like the opportunity to make it up to me, and would I give them a 2nd chance. I told him I would be back in Syracuse later in the week. He assured me that he and the other manager Jennifer would make sure my future stays were much better.

I stayed 2 more days, and I was very pleased with the amount of Customer Care they gave! They exceeded my expectations!

The staff at this property truly care about Customer Service Excellence, and it's very clear to me that these 2 managers set a very high standard!

I look forward to staying at this BW Plus many more times in my frequent trips to Syracuse.

Room Tip: I don't like to give tips on helping others choose a good room. I know a LOT of people read thes...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Jennifer C, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrier Circle Syracuse, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
David,

Thank you so much for writing a review on Trip Advisor.
I am glad you were able to talk with Roger and that we were able to address your concerns. It is far too often that people will have concerns and not let us know. By letting us know, we are able to correct them and offer the best experience possible.
It was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to seeing you during your next stay. If I am not at the front desk, please ask for me!

251 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I was very happy with this King room suited us perfectly for another Black Friday weekend. Well priced no noise no smells parking almost outside our door and the room was cleannnnnnnnnnn ^5 to house keeping excellent work. The buffet breakfast was a real added value to an all ready well priced room and will put this hotel on a definite go back to again list. Front desk staff fast courteous and well mannered I dont have any complaints at all :)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Jennifer C, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrier Circle Syracuse, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
I would like to thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and found our rooms suitable to your needs and staff friendly! We hope to see you again soon so you can take advantage of our great location once again.
Bronxville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stayed at the hotel during Christmastime and enjoyed our stay. The room was spotless and the staff was very friendly, professional, and attentive. The channels on the TV (at least in our room) seem to have changed and are no longer consistent with the local cable channels and Syracuse network affiliates. If this cannot be changed to the previous order, perhaps a channel guide on Ch. 2 could help people navigate.

Also, I miss having the option to order off a menu for breakfast. I used to enjoy the omeletts that were available.

Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the hotel and look forward to returning.

Room Tip: I especially like the rooms on the 500 level (second floor) which have easy access to the back parki...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Jennifer C, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrier Circle Syracuse, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
I am so pleased to hear your wonderful comments about our staff and service! It is important for me to hear first hand, from the guest, how we have affected your stay. As your home away from home, it is very important for us to make you feel comfortable and I am delighted to see we achieved that.
We did change over to Time Warner Hi-Def and the channels did change. We are in the process of updating our hotel channel guide, so the next time you stay with us this will be corrected.
Again, thank you for writing this wonderful review. I will share this with the whole team and we look forward to your next stay.
plymouth new hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Our stay 12/24/12 1 night. Location is just a minute of the I-90. Pet friendly ($20 fee).
Room very nice, clean and updated (Rm 140). King bed and a couch. Free breakfast buffet. Free parking. We checked in late 1:30 a.m. and left around 9 a.m. so I do not know too much else about this hotel. We will stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Jennifer C, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrier Circle Syracuse, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
Thank you so much for your nice review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope we will see you back again soon!
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We were in town for Black Friday shopping and stayed at the hotel for 2 nights.
Our room was very clean upon arrival. We were on the 2nd floor in the 500 section.
The room was very quiet. The hotel was full when we were there with a bus load of people also staying there. We did not hear any noise from the hallways.
We had a King room and the bed was very comfortable. Not too soft or hard. The pillows could have been a little more substational but there was 4 on the bad and another in the closet.
The room has a refrigerator which we really appreciated. Also the Wifi worked just fine for us and they now have multiple plugs for all your gadgets. I had seen in previous reports that you should bring a power bar which we did but didn't need to use it.
We didn't have a view of anything except the roof although it could have been worst and we could have been overlooking the indoor pool. But this didn't matter to us as we were there mostly to sleep.
We did use the pool and hot tub and it was very nice. Water was just the right temperature and it was clean. There were plenty of towels provided on the pool deck which we appreciated. We have found in other hotels that you usually have to go looking for them.
We had the free breakfast twice. Food consisted of Juice, fresh fruit, cereal, scrambled eggs, sausage, french toast, breads and bagels, sweet rolls and muffins. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate were also available. It was the same both days. It was enjoyable but if I was staying there longer I would hope for a different variety of the hot foods.
Maid service was great and our room was cleaned and looked good for our second day.
Staff at check in and check out were friendly. We did have a problem with our bill but it was corrected immediately with no questions asked.
I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a nice view if that is something you appreciate and are staying for awhile.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Jennifer C, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrier Circle Syracuse, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you for your very kind remarks about our hotel. I have found that a lot of our guests read Trip Advisor when making a decision on where to stay, and I'm glad that we lived up to your expectations and offered some great suggestions.
Black Friday is always a great time and with Destiny Mall opening up the expansion wing and adding so much more to do than just shop, it's an exciting trip for everyone! I look forward to seeing you the next time that you are in the Syracuse area.
Winchester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Wonderful hotel. Terrific all around value. Large rooms at very reasonable prices. Great location, very easy access off I-90. Really good complimentary hot and cold breakfast buffet. Huge indoor pool for family fun. Hot tub.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jennifer C, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrier Circle Syracuse, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
We are so happy that you were pleased with both the property and our wonderful amenities.
We appreciate your recommendation and hope to see you again soon!
Thank You!!

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrier Circle Syracuse? Share your experiences!