I travel and stay over 200 nights a year into Central New York. This was my first stay at the BW Plus at Carrier Circle. I originally booked one night. I had a few minor complaints with the room, but rather than voice them, I asked the front desk clerk the name of the hotel manager. She told me. I thanked her and left. An hour later I was in the business center printing a document and the property manager, Roger, approached me, introduced himself and asked if there was something he could do for me. I told him of my concerns.
He was sincerely interested in what I had to say, made no excuses for the issues, and apologized immediately in a very genuine manner. He told me that he would really like the opportunity to make it up to me, and would I give them a 2nd chance. I told him I would be back in Syracuse later in the week. He assured me that he and the other manager Jennifer would make sure my future stays were much better.
I stayed 2 more days, and I was very pleased with the amount of Customer Care they gave! They exceeded my expectations!
The staff at this property truly care about Customer Service Excellence, and it's very clear to me that these 2 managers set a very high standard!
I look forward to staying at this BW Plus many more times in my frequent trips to Syracuse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious, yet affordable Syracuse hotel offers abundant amenities, pet-friendly accommodations and convenient access to Syracuse University. Conveniently located near many of the area's businesses and organizations, you can make the most of your business trip at this Syracuse hotel. Enjoy just a short commute to Carrier Corporation, Magna, Time Warner Cable, John Deere, Sara Lee Food Services, Bristol Myers Squibb and many more corporate offices. Visiting the area's students and faculty? Columbia College, Le Moyne College, SUNY ESF and Syracuse University are all just minutes away. The Oncenter, home to many conventions, is also nearby.Both business travelers and leisurely vacationers will appreciate being near so many of the area's exciting attractions. Green Lakes State Park offers scenic lakes with golfing, swimming and snowshoeing or you can enjoy boating at Onondaga Lake Park. Just 27 miles away, guests of this BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrier Circle Syracuse hotel can easily enjoy skiing at Song Mountain Resort. Sports enthusiasts will enjoy being just miles from Alliance Bank Stadium and Carrier Dome, and those looking for a thrill will have convenient access to Turning Stone Casino and Syracuse Fairgrounds.Play or unwind in the indoor heated pool and relaxing hot tub at this Syracuse hotel. Many guests also delight in the many other abundant amenities, including an exercise facility, a cocktail lounge, an onsite restaurant, guest laundry, a business center, free parking and a coffee shop.Unwind and get a great night's sleep in the comfortable and spacious rooms at this pet-friendly Syracuse hotel. Enjoy wonderful amenities, such as cable or satellite television with in-room movies, free Internet access, a coffeemaker, a refrigerator, room service and much more. Wake up each morning to a delicious complimentary full breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrier Circle Syracuse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Best Western Plus-Carrier Circle Hotel East Syracuse
- Holiday Inn East Syracuse
- East Syracuse Holiday Inn