Hotel is a little dated but was clean. I will amend that as the room was clean on entering and while we were there but when I picked up my dogs travel case the last morning I discovered ants under it in droves. I mentioned this at the front desk on checkout and the girl was very nice and said she would tell housekeeping about it---they also took $30 off the bill. The bed was comfortable and it was nice having a fridge in the room. I did find the hotel noisy especially since we had a room overlooking the pool area--the next time I will request a room away from the pool. I had tried to change rooms on arrival and the front desk tried but being a long weekend they were unable to do anything. Having a restaurant on the premises was nice as travelling with a dog we were able to pick up some food at night and have it in the room. This was a nice plus--not having to go out and pick up something after a busy day shopping. The breakfast was good for a hotel breakfast---eggs, sausages and egg toast along with the usual breads etc. I would stay here again as overall I was quite happy with the hotel and the staff seemed very friendly and the location was good--you did have to drive to get to anything but that is quite common with a lot of hotels. Being pet friendly was a big asset and there was a lot of grassy areas to walk the dog. One big plus was the shower head---it was great---one of the best in any hotels I have stayed at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious, yet affordable Syracuse hotel offers abundant amenities, pet-friendly accommodations and convenient access to Syracuse University. Conveniently located near many of the area's businesses and organizations, you can make the most of your business trip at this Syracuse hotel. Enjoy just a short commute to Carrier Corporation, Magna, Time Warner Cable, John Deere, Sara Lee Food Services, Bristol Myers Squibb and many more corporate offices. Visiting the area's students and faculty? Columbia College, Le Moyne College, SUNY ESF and Syracuse University are all just minutes away. The Oncenter, home to many conventions, is also nearby.Both business travelers and leisurely vacationers will appreciate being near so many of the area's exciting attractions. Green Lakes State Park offers scenic lakes with golfing, swimming and snowshoeing or you can enjoy boating at Onondaga Lake Park. Just 27 miles away, guests of this BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrier Circle Syracuse hotel can easily enjoy skiing at Song Mountain Resort. Sports enthusiasts will enjoy being just miles from Alliance Bank Stadium and Carrier Dome, and those looking for a thrill will have convenient access to Turning Stone Casino and Syracuse Fairgrounds.Play or unwind in the indoor heated pool and relaxing hot tub at this Syracuse hotel. Many guests also delight in the many other abundant amenities, including an exercise facility, a cocktail lounge, an onsite restaurant, guest laundry, a business center, free parking and a coffee shop.Unwind and get a great night's sleep in the comfortable and spacious rooms at this pet-friendly Syracuse hotel. Enjoy wonderful amenities, such as cable or satellite television with in-room movies, free Internet access, a coffeemaker, a refrigerator, room service and much more. Wake up each morning to a delicious complimentary full breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrier Circle Syracuse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Best Western Plus-Carrier Circle Hotel East Syracuse
- Holiday Inn East Syracuse
- East Syracuse Holiday Inn