I am definately someone who is difficult to impress but this hotel exceeded my expectations. On a recent 7 day vacation my 2 kids, wife, and myself stayed at 4 different hotels. Of the 4, this one was the least expensive and the nicest by far. At first glance, it's easy to tell this is a very old hotel probably 1960's or so. However Best Western has done an awesome job renovating these rooms. Rooms are big, showers have tons of water pressure, and breakfast room is nice and actually has real glass dishes! Hotel only requires $20. hold on credit card for incidentals which is fair. After staying at this hotel I will definately stay at Best Westerns from now on. Kudos!!
- Also Known As:
- The Best Western Plus-Carrier Circle Hotel East Syracuse
- The Best Western Plus-Carrier Circle Hotel
- Holiday Inn East Syracuse
- East Syracuse Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious, yet affordable Syracuse hotel offers abundant amenities, pet-friendly accommodations and convenient access to Syracuse University. Conveniently located near many of the area's businesses and organizations, you can make the most of your business trip at this Syracuse hotel. Enjoy just a short commute to Carrier Corporation, Magna, Time Warner Cable, John Deere, Sara Lee Food Services, Bristol Myers Squibb and many more corporate offices. Visiting the area's students and faculty? Columbia College, Le Moyne College, SUNY ESF and Syracuse University are all just minutes away. The Oncenter, home to many conventions, is also nearby.Both business travelers and leisurely vacationers will appreciate being near so many of the area's exciting attractions. Green Lakes State Park offers scenic lakes with golfing, swimming and snowshoeing or you can enjoy boating at Onondaga Lake Park. Just 27 miles away, guests of this BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrier Circle Syracuse hotel can easily enjoy skiing at Song Mountain Resort. Sports enthusiasts will enjoy being just miles from Alliance Bank Stadium and Carrier Dome, and those looking for a thrill will have convenient access to Turning Stone Casino and Syracuse Fairgrounds.Play or unwind in the indoor heated pool and relaxing hot tub at this Syracuse hotel. Many guests also delight in the many other abundant amenities, including an exercise facility, a cocktail lounge, an onsite restaurant, guest laundry, a business center, free parking and a coffee shop.Unwind and get a great night's sleep in the comfortable and spacious rooms at this pet-friendly Syracuse hotel. Enjoy wonderful amenities, such as cable or satellite television with in-room movies, free Internet access, a coffeemaker, a refrigerator, room service and much more. Wake up each morning to a delicious complimentary full breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Carrier Circle Syracuse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.